PDA

View Full Version : Italian MP Denounces Bilderberg Influence During European Parliament Meeting

..PAUL4PRES..
11-15-2009, 07:44 PM
YouTube - Italian MP Denounces Bilderberg Influence During European Parliament Meeting (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STzcjxZWWBg&feature=sub)

jack555
11-15-2009, 08:05 PM
that was sick

Bruno
11-15-2009, 08:07 PM
Love how the guy in front of him started clapping afterwards

squarepusher
11-15-2009, 08:08 PM
look at the third comment down in the youtube site..

wejewsruleyougoyHAHA (3 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 9-11 was the funniest day of my life HAHAHAHAHAA

QueenB4Liberty
11-15-2009, 08:17 PM
look at the third comment down in the youtube site..

yeah what an asshole. He probably has no idea what he's talking about.

roho76
11-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Love how the guy in front of him started clapping afterwards

Did you see the other guy who looked like he just shit his pants?

jmdrake
11-15-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm not sure why this was posted with a "frowny face". We know these people are in positions of power. It's great that someone is finally calling them out on it. I look forward to the day this happens on the floor of the U.S. senate.

..PAUL4PRES..
11-15-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm not sure why this was posted with a "frowny face". We know these people are in positions of power. It's great that someone is finally calling them out on it. I look forward to the day this happens on the floor of the U.S. senate.

I guess the mad face isnt very appropriate. It just makes me mad people think there vote matters as long as the groups are deciding the candidates before hand.

jmdrake
11-15-2009, 10:27 PM
I guess the mad face isnt very appropriate. It just makes me mad people think there vote matters as long as the groups are deciding the candidates before hand.

Ok. I see you're point. What gets me the "mad face" is all of the people who want to scream "there are no international conspiracies" or say "Ok, maybe they do exist. But don't say anything about it because people might think we're crazy". :rolleyes: The problem is that absent the existence of some international conspiracy much of what this movement espouses itself seems nuts. We want to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan? We don't want the Patriot Act? Won't "Al Qaeda" get us? We were against the bailout? Didn't the stock market take a dive when it seemed it wouldn't pass? We believe in the free market? Didn't the housing crisis "prove" the free market doesn't work? We don't believe in cap and trade? Don't all of the scientists in the world believe this is the only way to save mankind? Oh sure, some will complain about the "liberal media" or the "conservative media" but most people don't want to face up to the fact that there are forces that don't see themselves as "liberal" or "conservative" that manipulate both sides of the equation.

paulitics
11-15-2009, 10:51 PM
Ok. I see you're point. What gets me the "mad face" is all of the people who want to scream "there are no international conspiracies" or say "Ok, maybe they do exist. But don't say anything about it because people might think we're crazy". :rolleyes: The problem is that absent the existence of some international conspiracy much of what this movement espouses itself seems nuts. We want to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan? We don't want the Patriot Act? Won't "Al Qaeda" get us? We were against the bailout? Didn't the stock market take a dive when it seemed it wouldn't pass? We believe in the free market? Didn't the housing crisis "prove" the free market doesn't work? We don't believe in cap and trade? Don't all of the scientists in the world believe this is the only way to save mankind? Oh sure, some will complain about the "liberal media" or the "conservative media" but most people don't want to face up to the fact that there are forces that don't see themselves as "liberal" or "conservative" that manipulate both sides of the equation.

well said.

BenIsForRon
11-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Stuff like this reminds me that all the world leaders are too selfish to sacrifice enough of their own power for a NWO.

jmdrake
11-16-2009, 12:09 AM
Stuff like this reminds me that all the world leaders are too selfish to sacrifice enough of their own power for a NWO.

I never thought of that. That's the most hopeful thing I've heard in a long time! :D