PDA

View Full Version : You've probably seen this

BillyDkid
11-14-2009, 10:27 PM
Oh yes, change you can believe in.

YouTube - Obama Promise To End The War, 2007 - "You Can Take That To The Bank" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LsSppYxSHk&feature=player_embedded)

Zippyjuan
11-14-2009, 11:11 PM
He said he would get out of Iraq- and has taken some steps in that direction. He did not say he would get out of Afghanistan. Campaign promises always come up against reality once a candidate takes office. Things are not as easy as they may seem out on the campaign trail. I don't think even Ron Paul would have declared everybody coming home the first day he was in office. That would be his goal- most certainly.

WClint
11-15-2009, 06:57 AM
I took it to the bank to get it appraised and they told me it was a fake, a worthless counterfeit. I was shocked, shocked I tell you. Do you think we can sue them to get our money back.

hugolp
11-15-2009, 07:06 AM
He said he would get out of Iraq- and has taken some steps in that direction. He did not say he would get out of Afghanistan. Campaign promises always come up against reality once a candidate takes office. Things are not as easy as they may seem out on the campaign trail. I don't think even Ron Paul would have declared everybody coming home the first day he was in office. That would be his goal- most certainly.

He has not taken any steps towards leaving Irak. He has just taken out some US army soldiers, and has replaced them with private soldiers, payed by the US goverment.