PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for campaign

dr. hfn
11-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Quite the list :D

1. Add an "Endorsements" tab to the website. You can list endorsements from national and local figures here. I think this wil impress people.

Will do... Had some up on a rotating feature, will need to be re-worked

2. Pledge to not vote for an unbalanced budget and introduce legislation to balance the budget like Rand Paul has.

Will do

3. Pledge to support term limits and introduce legislation for term limits.

Supports in principal, considering mechanism. Amendment???

4. Repeat your more attention grabbing stances (take average pay) and pledges so more people hear about it and it sinks in. Repetition = win.

Yep. Thanks for the reminder to do more

5. Try to get on Glenn Beck....this equals PURE WINSAUCE.

On our press list, Got the latest regarding the Real Money Bomb, grassroots help emailing producers helps, heaps

6. Stress that Adam is not an insider and is not a career politician, but has served in the United States Marines and dedicated his life to his country, the constitution, and liberty/freedom.

Doing that all the time, live. Could repeat on blog more

7. Pledge to not vote for bailouts or corporate welfare.

http://www.kokeshforcongress.com/corporatism-bailouts

I will vote to oppose all bailouts of private entities, and instead fight for fiscal responsibility, a balanced budget, and an end to corporatism.

8. Send press releases to the media alot to generate media exposure and attention.

Already doing, anyone that wants to help re-inforce, send a PM...

9. For the next Moneybomb, have a website built like "This November 5th" or DoddProof.com etc...that includes banners that can be posted on websites (HTML) and on message boards (BBCode). Also have an email pledge. And try to get Ron Paul to endorse it and tell his contact list and get Adam to promote it on Alex Jones and other shows.

Could use a grassroots team to help with something like this on the "Real Money Bomb."

10. Create a Press/Media Kit.

Something critical to Outreach in my opinion is a Press kit. A organized and collected way to represent Adam. A lot news coverage could be generated with one.

Things needed:
1. Biography information on Adam Kokesh
2. Biography information on the most important people involved in the campaign(founders,members,advisors,etc)
3. Any and all coverage of the campaign/Adam so far (well known blogs, articles, whatever you've seen)
4. Quotes from anyone and everyone answering : Why did you join the campaign? What does the campaign mean to you? Etc.
5. A letterhead and logo for the kit.

Just ran past the new media guy, Jeff...

Thanks Tom :)

ronpaulhawaii
11-14-2009, 11:15 PM
Just lost a detailed reply to this... will try again later... Thanks

dr. hfn
11-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Mike, can the campaign put up the National Rifle Raffle and Real Money Bomb banners on the site for us to use? For use on websites (HTML) and message boards (BBCode)?

ronpaulhawaii
11-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Mike, can the campaign put up the National Rifle Raffle and Real Money Bomb banners on the site for us to use?

Will do. Am forwarding this thread to Andrew...

(Now I can see where I screwed up and thought I had lost the post, I see I edited yours.:o Sorry. And hope you don't mind if I leave it as is for now...)

About the real money bomb: we'd love to have a grassroots group make and manage a separate site. We own the url "realmoneybomb" for use... And I'd be happy to help... I have some ideas and a bit of wordpress experience. What I don't have is a lot of time...

dr. hfn
11-15-2009, 07:16 PM

(Now I can see where I screwed up and thought I had lost the post, I see I edited yours.:o Sorry. And hope you don't mind if I leave it as is for now...)

About the real money bomb: we'd love to have a grassroots group make and manage a separate site. We own the url "realmoneybomb" for use... And I'd be happy to help... I have some ideas and a bit of wordpress experience. What I don't have is a lot of time...

Personally, I don't know how to build good websites, but I do know MRocked and stormcommander are good at it. They'd probably do it if you asked and offered them some modest compensation.

Also, there needs to be BBCode versions of the banners that are already up on the campaign site, so for example, users on the forum can put them in their signature.

dr. hfn
11-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Another Suggestion:

Adam pledge his support for the Read the Bills Act, Repealing the Patriot Act, Repealing the Real ID Act, Write the Bills Act, One Subject at a Time Act, and let the media know all about his pledges...

http://www.downsizedc.org/etp

awsharp
11-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Mike, can the campaign put up the National Rifle Raffle and Real Money Bomb banners on the site for us to use? For use on websites (HTML) and message boards (BBCode)?

The National Rifle Raffle banner is up, with HTML code. I will work on getting a Real Money Bomb banner put together and the BBCode for all of the banners as well. Thanks for all the feedback, tkubic!

hillbilly123069
11-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Billboards with questions that the gen. public has been passionate about despite the inaction of the the DC crime ring.

awsharp
11-18-2009, 04:28 PM
Billboards with questions that the gen. public has been passionate about despite the inaction of the the DC crime ring.

Such as?

ronpaulhawaii
11-18-2009, 05:09 PM
The National Rifle Raffle banner is up, with HTML code. I will work on getting a Real Money Bomb banner put together and the BBCode for all of the banners as well. Thanks for all the feedback, tkubic!

Rifle Raffle Banner is here

http://kokesh.netboots.net/node/111