PDA

View Full Version : Help us paint the town

Jordan
10-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Heres a little background about us. Theres five of us, all dedicated to promoting Ron Paul. The problem is, we're broke but between us we've all the time in the world. I know you may be a little skeptical and I can't blame you, but I am willing to give my full contact details to a senior member of this forum and receipts will be provided for all of the materials we buy. You can even call and talk to me if you'd like. We want to start here in our home town and make it to cities around the area. With your monetary support, and our time, I think we can do a lot for the Ron Paul campaign.

In Evansville we have approximately 160,000 citizens who ordinarily make the state a red state. GOP candidates are choice in southern Indiana.

Ron Paul is little-known here in Evansville, Mitt Romney is the most heard of candidate and we would like for that to change.

There are five of us in this Chip-in group, all broke highschool students tired of what our parents are leading this country into. While we don't have the money to fund large campaigns, we certainly have the time to start a massive grassroots campaign in Southern Indiana and hopefully in the future, parts of Illinois and northern Kentucky.

The money you donate will be used to buy everything we need to put posters around the city, virtually covering the city in Ron Paul. Our first fundraiser is just $150 to instill confidence that this small group of highschoolers isn't out to take your money. :P

We'd like to be able to make every weekend a Ron Paul weekend, we are more than willing to travel everywhere we can to put Ron Paul in every city we can think of.

But first lets start with Evansville. With this initial $150, we're hoping to make an overnight campaign ready for Monday October 8 morning traffic. This campaign will surely get Ron Pauls name in the local press and get our favorite candidate in front of 160,000 people.

Thanks for your contributions.

http://ronpaulforprezzz.chipin.com/painting-ron-paul-in-evansville

FrankRep
10-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Heres a little background about us. Theres five of us, all dedicated to promoting Ron Paul. The problem is, we're broke but between us we've all the time in the world. I know you may be a little skeptical and I can't blame you, but I am willing to give my full contact details to a senior member of this forum and receipts will be provided for all of the materials we buy. You can even call and talk to me if you'd like. We want to start here in our home town and make it to cities around the area. With your monetary support, and our time, I think we can do a lot for the Ron Paul campaign.

http://ronpaulforprezzz.chipin.com/painting-ron-paul-in-evansville

Total needed: $150

I'll donate $50 if the other $100 is reached.

Jordan
10-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Total needed: $150

I'll donate $50 if the other $100 is reached.

Thanks for the pledge. We're really looking forward to this.

Jordan
10-03-2007, 05:38 AM
Quick bump for today. We've got a pledge of $50 if the other $100 comes in. Anyone for just a few dollars?

unklejman
10-03-2007, 07:57 AM
You should setup a paypal and make a link to it.

uncloned21
10-03-2007, 08:03 AM
I'll help next week if all goes well, I'm kinda short right now =(

Good luck!

Jordan
10-03-2007, 02:03 PM
You should setup a paypal and make a link to it.

The chip in is a paypal payment button. It just tracks the donations.