PDA

View Full Version : 12M illegals to legal push by BO and Janet N

Sarge
11-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Here it comes again. They want to tip the voting scale for all time.

http://www.thecelebritycafe.com/features/35866.html

Janet apparently forgets how the Government would not reimburse our State for the money they owed up for increased protection at the border. It was in the millions and I am not sure it has been paid back yet.

Are they going to add 12 M more to the unemployment rolls and give them unemployment insurance checks?

YumYum
11-14-2009, 09:57 AM
Here it comes again. They want to tip the voting scale for all time.

http://www.thecelebritycafe.com/features/35866.html

Janet apparently forgets how the Government would not reimburse our State for the money they owed up for increased protection at the border. It was in the millions and I am not sure it has been paid back yet.

Are they going to add 12 M more to the unemployment rolls and give them unemployment insurance checks?

No, Obama is going to give them legal status so he can draft them into the military.

"Sorry, senor, but I no want to fight nobody. Here, you can have your green card back. Adios!"

bobbyw24
11-14-2009, 09:59 AM
http://www.NumbersUSA.com

YumYum
11-14-2009, 10:13 AM
With this new health care bill it makes sense to legalize them. Now they have to pay the hidden tax just like the rest of us. Most of the undocumented workers I have talked to said that if they are forced to pay for health insurance or face living in a FEMA camp, they will go back to Mexico.

"No FEMA for me, amigo!"

Dianne
11-14-2009, 10:13 AM
Obama gonna make legal, so that ACORN can convert 12 million illegal's votes to 45 million illegal's votes; and he will win a second term.

Sarge
11-14-2009, 10:40 AM
You say 12 M are legal and another 45 M run across the border before the ink dries. How can they do it and know whom the 12 M are that they intend to make legal. It is such a lamb brain scheme.

Then again few in politics have a brain cell left that is worth saving.

constituent
11-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Is it really the federal government's job to be regulating immigration to/from/within the various states?

Can you point me to the specific clause in the constitution that makes it so?

Thanks.

WClint
11-14-2009, 12:28 PM
This is it, its gameover the red commies are showing there cards on the table. First they got ride of Lou Dobbs and now they going to push for amnesty, "12 million" turns into 45. Dont like it, too bad because the democrats have control, the numbers now tipped in there favor. You can bet your bottom dollar that the republicans are not going to oppose amnesty, in fact they are so stupid that they will start to position themselves to overtime work for the Hispanic vote.

Its only a matter of time before they really start catering to the parasites. Health care for everyone is just the tip of the iceberg, a prelude of things to come, if you cant afford healthcare -- dont worry -- the "government will subside" it for you. Whats that, you ask what happens if can you can afford it and decide not to get it -- you are thrown in jail, iits not "fair" that you would be a burden on the larger collective, nevermind that your taxes are paying for the parasites to get health care (the people who probably don't even pay taxes in the first place). Are you getting mad yet. No why should you care. I "hope" you enjoy your "change" because thats all you will have left in your pocket.

angelatc
11-14-2009, 01:43 PM
Is it really the federal government's job to be regulating immigration to/from/within the various states?

Can you point me to the specific clause in the constitution that makes it so?

Thanks.

Ron Paul says it is. I agree with Ron Paul - open borders combined with a welfare hurt Americans.