PDA

View Full Version : Campaign for Liberty TV ad Moneybomb!

dr. hfn
11-14-2009, 09:41 AM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/campaigns/healthcare5.php

Campaign for Liberty is taking the battle against Big Government's takeover of health care and health freedom to the television airwaves, and we need your help to mobilize more Americans in key target states!

As you know, the House passed a massive takeover of the health care industry a few days ago — and the Senate is poised to begin action in the coming days.

With that in mind, Campaign for Liberty has begun to run the first of our hard-hitting TV ads in Nebraska urging voters to contact Senator Ben Nelson and tell him they oppose the Obama/Pelosi/Reid power grab. We're also airing ads in Nevada informing Harry Reid's constituents of his plans for their health care.

Thanks to the support of C4L members, we've purchased a week's worth of prime airtime in both states.

But in order to make sure we win this battle in the Senate, we have much more to do.

We have set a fund-raising goal of $100,000 to continue airing our Nebraska ads and to expand into Arkansas, where possible swing vote Senator Blanche Lincoln faces a tough reelection bid.

Money raised above that amount will go toward extending this campaign into other key states to get more people to turn up the heat on their senators.

You and I can stop this bureaucratic nightmare in the Senate, but to do so, we have to keep the focus squarely on this attempted power grab in Washington.

Please help us spread the message by donating today!

YouTube - Campaign for Liberty - Nebraska Ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQBKV5yq6p4&feature=player_embedded)

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=28540

ForLiberty-RonPaul
11-14-2009, 09:44 AM
no more moneybombs! this is beyond ridiculous! if they need money, then let them organize for it. But we've got two (i guess three now that Schiff declared a makeup) coming up very soon. I'm dead broke and I'm sure the people who make a bunch more money than me have been stretched to the limit.

LibertyEagle
11-14-2009, 10:03 AM
We wanted them to run ads. Well, here it is.

The ad looks pretty good to me and I will be donating what I can.

evilfunnystuff
11-14-2009, 12:12 PM
awesome im glad they are doing

Lord Xar
11-14-2009, 03:56 PM
donated

Matt Collins
11-14-2009, 04:36 PM
They need to put the CFL URL on the ad.

Or they need to create something like swaybennelson.org or something.

AuH2O
11-14-2009, 05:54 PM

Or they need to create something like swaybennelson.org or something.

Disagree. The main purpose of the advertisement is to generate phone calls to Ben Nelson's office. Any other action distracts from that purpose and hurts response.

dr. hfn
11-14-2009, 06:26 PM
+1776 for a good tv ad from C4L!

0zzy
11-14-2009, 06:32 PM
that was a pretty good ad.

the music was pretty intense. reminded me of Akira, got me scared :).

dr. hfn
11-15-2009, 07:40 PM
bump! This will expose people to C4L and therefore Ron Paul and our ideals!

dr. hfn
11-17-2009, 12:36 PM
bump! Over halfway there!

tpreitzel
11-17-2009, 06:35 PM

I agree. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Advertise yourself briefly while promoting a course of action.

dr. hfn
11-19-2009, 05:27 PM
We're 60% there! For Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

ItsTime
11-19-2009, 07:15 PM
The C4L needs to make these ads downloadable so we can go and buy the ads ourselves in our own area. Im not really inclined to donate to something my area will never see.

I wonder if this can legally be done?

dr. hfn
11-19-2009, 08:23 PM
The C4L needs to make these ads downloadable so we can go and buy the ads ourselves in our own area. Im not really inclined to donate to something my area will never see.

I wonder if this can legally be done?

yes, the C4L does need some improvements and to be less top-down....

itshappening
11-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Dick Morris is also doing this, it's a brilliant strategy. DONATE and keep going