PDA

View Full Version : Our good friend, CFL's Angel Robinson on Glenn Beck's "Black Conservatives" special

Knightskye
11-14-2009, 01:57 AM
Forward ahead to 5:30. :)

YouTube - Glenn Beck 20091113 Part 4/4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqr8pP35qH0)

"I think as conservatives, and libertarians, anarchists, anyone who believes in freedom, one of the things that we--"

"Anarchy, I think that's a bit much."

Hehehe.

LibertyEagle
11-14-2009, 04:16 AM
She should've left out the word anarchy. After she said that, the audience was gone.

evilfunnystuff
11-14-2009, 04:48 AM
She should've left out the word anarchy. After she said that, the audience was gone.

yeah or at least thrown it in as "even anarchists" in an aloof manner

...though i dont think she entirely lost em

Eric21ND
11-14-2009, 07:28 AM
It was a pretty good show. The forum needed to be longer and format changed a bit.

People are slowly starting to see things outside the two party system.

Knightskye
11-14-2009, 07:06 PM
It was a pretty good show. The forum needed to be longer and format changed a bit.

Yeah, sometimes I can't tell where the audience is sitting - to the right or to the left.

I think the format was better than the moms special Beck also did (Angel was there too). He had Frank Luntz surveying the audience, and he didn't have some of them come sit with him to be interviewed.

Deborah K
11-14-2009, 08:16 PM
She's been on a few times. He really seems to like her. She's mentioned Griffin's book 'Creature..' as what changed her attitude about the Fed. I also heard her call out Ron Paul's name during that show when Beck asked if we really had much of a choice this last election. Listen closely after he asks that, you'll hear her say his name. It's when she's still seated in the audience.

Also, she had a missed opportunity to respond to the anarchy remark by saying: " Not anarchy in the sense of lawlessness and crime, anarchy in the sense of much less law controlling our lives".

I'm no anarchist, but the impression average people have of it is not what it really is.

She did pretty well. She always does.

Chase
11-15-2009, 12:58 AM
She did pretty well. She always does.

Agreed. She's a good spokesperson.

Knightskye
11-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Agreed. She's a good spokesperson.

Do you think she should be salaried?