PDA

View Full Version : youtube removes Beck! please post on torrent sites

cindy25
11-13-2009, 11:51 PM
noticed all clips suddenly down, so the only solution is the various torrent sites.

RevolutionSD
11-14-2009, 12:35 AM
noticed all clips suddenly down, so the only solution is the various torrent sites.

All Fox clips are down I believe. Glenn Beck is status quo, no reason for anyone to censure him.

specsaregood
11-14-2009, 12:46 AM
Yeah cuz so many people watch news clips off of torrents?
If they don't want people to get their brand of propaganda via youtube, then I say; good riddance, their loss.

cindy25
11-14-2009, 12:46 AM
Murdoch is just a greedy SOB.
that's why better to be on pirate bay; they have the balls to tell that old man NO

SimpleName
11-14-2009, 01:31 AM
Anybody hear about Murdoch mentioning he wants to remove all News corp websites from the Google index? I have not a clue what the reasoning is there. Clearly, he loves being a total pain. Oh, and an ignorant fool...like most businessmen.

Dieseler
11-14-2009, 01:35 AM
I wish I could remove all of my greatest hits from Google's index.
Most of them debuted here, lolz.

evilfunnystuff
11-14-2009, 01:37 AM
all this youtube copy wright shit is ridiculous we need a new tube

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-14-2009, 01:38 AM
Anybody hear about Murdoch mentioning he wants to remove all News corp websites from the Google index? I have not a clue what the reasoning is there. Clearly, he loves being a total pain. Oh, and an ignorant fool...like most businessmen.

I what world is Murdoch living in where that possibly makes sense?

Its like its 1914, and Murdoch is saying "I want all paper boys to get off the street corners and hide in dark alleys."

DirtMcGirt
11-14-2009, 01:45 AM
The Digg community isn't going to know what to do with themselves...

Reason
11-14-2009, 01:49 AM
I thought we established that GB was an illegitimate piece of shit that is being used to steer any semblance of a liberty movement back into the folds of the bullshit two party system along fucking time ago?

I mean ummm....

oh noes!

cindy25
11-14-2009, 01:54 AM
that's why its important for Fox programs to be put on pirate bay. probably the same amount of work, and never gets taken down. Murdoch is probably senile, nothing else would explain it. makes no business sense to take it down. it's not like they are going to sell the dvds

Mitt Romneys sideburns
The Digg community isn't going to know what to do with themselves...

They will be stuck in a loop.

Like if you ask one of the Sarah Palin kool-aid drones, "If you could go back in time and abort baby Hitler, would you?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
that's why its important for Fox programs to be put on pirate bay. probably the same amount of work, and never gets taken down. Murdoch is probably senile, nothing else would explain it. makes no business sense to take it down. it's not like they are going to sell the dvds

Who the hell is going to torrent a news show?

cindy25
11-14-2009, 02:04 AM
Beck was torrented until recently. Oct 30th was the last time.
60 minutes is always posted and some usually posts Keith Olbermann. The View is posted as is Charles Gibson's ABC news. Becks from May still have seeds.

evilfunnystuff
11-14-2009, 02:25 AM
I thought we established that GB was an illegitimate piece of shit that is being used to steer any semblance of a liberty movement back into the folds of the bullshit two party system along fucking time ago?

I mean ummm....

oh noes!

im no beck fan but it was nice to be able to watch the more interesting parts of his show on youtube

evilfunnystuff
11-14-2009, 02:26 AM
torrent

torrents are okay for documantarys and entertainment but pretty lame for news type stuff

cindy25
11-14-2009, 02:54 AM
I used to think the same way, until tvu discontinued Fox. it is much easier to download a torrent than load 5 x 10 minute youtubes.

and with youtube giving in to Murdoch there really is no other alternative for me as my cable system no longer has Fox.

emazur
11-14-2009, 02:56 AM
I see news shows from all networks showing short youtube clips from various networks. They all benefit from it, including Fox, so they should just leave it the hell alone.

cindy25
11-14-2009, 02:59 AM
of course they benefit from it, but with Murdoch it has nothing to do with being rational. he has a stick up his ass when it comes to piracy. and to him everything is piracy

evilfunnystuff
11-14-2009, 03:21 AM
I used to think the same way, until tvu discontinued Fox. it is much easier to download a torrent than load 5 x 10 minute youtubes.

and with youtube giving in to Murdoch there really is no other alternative for me as my cable system no longer has Fox.

ya i canceled my cable around election time so i also only watch on the comp but i dont have any trouble streaming vids

do you have a slow connection or somethin if it takes a long time to load 10 min vids it must take forever to download whole episodes maybe you should look at gettin a faster connection and you could stream it from the official site

dsl is super cheap these days and you could drop the cable as everything on tv is easily available on the net but if you are torrenting you already know that lol

i really dont torrent much anymore with all the streaming options like ninjavideo.net available

cindy25
11-14-2009, 04:15 AM
my dsl connection is fine. mainly only keep the cable for CNN.
actually faster to get from youtube than torrent. but torrent easier to find.

just saw this:

http://www.infowars.com/fox-removes-videos-from-youtube/

FrankRep
11-14-2009, 07:52 AM
all this youtube copy wright shit is ridiculous we need a new tube

http://www.vimeo.com/

LibertyEagle
11-14-2009, 08:57 AM
http://www.vimeo.com/

Exactly, Frank. There are other options besides YouTube. Why aren't we using them instead?

JoshLowry
11-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Clips of Beck seem to still be up?

What do you mean youtube removes beck?

Liberty Star
11-14-2009, 10:32 AM
Althought I used to think beck was one of the dumbest neocon pimps in our media, why would youtube take his entertaining sermons off line? Hopefully Obama adminstration is not using some obscure clause of PA to force YT to silence him. Freedom of speech for all must stay.

Dianne
11-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Just saw this article, that might explain it:

Fox Removes Videos from YouTube
Text size
Daniel Tencer
Raw Story
November 13, 2009

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

Liberal bloggers are accusing Fox News of launching an Internet war against them in a campaign to selectively remove Fox clips from YouTube.

On Wednesday, YouTube shut down the popular News1News channel, which featured news clips that many progressive bloggers and news sites would add to their stories. On the rare occasion, Raw Story also embedded News1News clips in stories having to do with media coverage. The channel provided clips from all news networks, but often focused on Fox’s controversial commentators.

The decision to shut down News1News came after Fox News issued 150 take-down notices to the channel, which they are entitled to do under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, reports Adrian Chen at Gawker. YouTube’s policy is to shut down any accounts that receive three or more take-down notices, so News1News was immediately pulled offline

http://www.infowars.com/fox-removes-videos-from-youtube/

Liberty Star
11-14-2009, 11:29 AM
Liberal bloggers are accusing Fox News of launching an Internet war against them in a campaign to selectively remove Fox clips from YouTube.

So the video clips with Beck saying that:
-"Iraqi withdrawal would be biggest immoral act since slavery",
- "I was for the Patriot Act",
-"Bailout is not only necessary, $700B is not nearly enough",
-"Iraqi children loves their new freedom"

etc would be taken off line by Fox?

All those clips are evidence of Fox pundits record, they should be immediately backed up on other sites.

Liberty Star
11-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Looks like at least some beck vids are still on YT, this is latest clip from last night that is still on there. Beck is seen here with lot of "black people", this will make very hard for Fox to fire Beck even if Obama people pressured them:

YouTube - Glenn Beck Show Friday, Nov 13, 2009 Pt 1 of 6 11/13/09 11/13 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD2OZmWTKPA&feature=related)

In case that Fox is going to take down some of his clips, does anyone know a good way to backup following legendary Beck clips?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2288189&postcount=3

Fox cannot be allowed to erase all record of what was said in these vids.

evilfunnystuff
11-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Exactly, Frank. There are other options besides YouTube. Why aren't we using them instead?

when i said we i mean the sheep included

the big advantage of youtube is the ability to reach so many people who might not typicly seek out news/political stuff untill its thrown out in front of them