PDA

View Full Version : Help me out here

MicroBalrog
11-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Which conservative media personalities - talk show and TV hosts, and so forth - attacked, mocked, or criticized RP during the 2008 Presidential Primaries? I would appreciate linnks and proof if any are available.

torchbearer
11-13-2009, 07:32 PM
watch the "For Liberty" movie to see some Glenn Beck clips.
He also called Ron Paul the mayor of crazy town.

pcosmar
11-13-2009, 07:45 PM
Which conservative media personalities - talk show and TV hosts, and so forth - attacked, mocked, or criticized RP during the 2008 Presidential Primaries? I would appreciate linnks and proof if any are available.

Pretty much All Of Them. :(

See, The debates.

jmdrake
11-13-2009, 07:53 PM

See, The debates.

Everyone except Alex Jones and Lou Dobbs. Side note I heard Michael Savage the other night talking about how we need to get out of Afghanistan. :eek:

catdd
11-13-2009, 08:00 PM
I've never seen such a shameless display of unbridled treachery by both the left and the right.

ShowMeLiberty
11-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Everyone except Alex Jones and Lou Dobbs. Side note I heard Michael Savage the other night talking about how we need to get out of Afghanistan. :eek:

John Stossel was also very receptive and fair.

Too bad ABC only made the interviews on the internet. :(

samforpaul
11-14-2009, 08:42 AM
I recall listening to Laura Ingram (sp?) and one time when Ron Paul was mentioned there was background music playing: "They're coming to take me away aha, they're coming to take me away" Really irriated me.
Fortunately since then my local affiliate was replaced her with Beck.

LittleLightShining
11-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Mark Levin is one of the worst. really none of them were friendly at all until after the nomination.

fj45lvr
11-14-2009, 10:38 AM
whatever happened to the Larry King interview?? Most of been quashed??

MicroBalrog
11-15-2009, 02:18 AM

See, The debates.

That's cool. But do you have links? Video clips? Something I can show people who weren't paying attention back then?

AutonomousLiberty
11-15-2009, 08:32 AM
That's cool. But do you have links? Video clips? Something I can show people who weren't paying attention back then?

YouTube - Ron Paul: True American Underdog (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGqQgmlwKZE)

YouTube - Ron Paul discredits nasty attacks on CNN Late Edition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0uwNjXooI)