PDA

View Full Version : [NEFLC4L] End the Fed Rally - November 22, 2009‏ (North Florida)

Volitzer
11-13-2009, 01:14 PM
[NEFLC4L] End the Fed Rally - November 22, 2009‏ (North Florida)

Hello, fellow liberty-lovers!

November 22 is fast approaching, and with it the second annual End The Fed rallies. You likely have read or watched a documentary explaining the corruption of the Federal Reserve and its part in the destruction of the American economy. If you haven't, then I encourage you to either check out the books End The Fed by Ron Paul or The Creature From Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin, or the documentary video Fall of the Republic by Alex Jones.

The efforts of those who attended last November's nationwide rallies, and the Rallies to Repeal the Federal Reserve in April, helped launch a movement in the nation that has seen Congress shifting closer to passing H.R. 1207, also known as the "Audit the Fed" bill, which will help to expose the corruption within the Federal Reserve, paving way for the eventual passage of H.R. 833. But we must be ever-vigilant in reminding our elected officials that we want to see some real accountability with our nation's money supply, so I'm asking you to join me November 22 for this year's End The Fed rally.

As occurred last year, these rallies are taking place in 38 cities across the nation, including Jacksonville, FL. We are preparing for this rally, and would be honored to have you stand and march with us. Invite everyone you know, and bring your signs, your flags, and your spirit.

We're going to meet up and organize opposite the Federal Reserve building, as we did with the last two rallies. There's a special bonus this time in that the Jacksonville Jaguars will be playing a home game that day. While that means it'll be a little harder to find parking if you don't arrive early, it means there will be plenty of people near the Federal Reserve getting ready to head to the game, and later at the Jacksonville Landing, and that will give us an even larger audience.

We are already working with local authorities to make sure that the rally goes smooth, and some of you will recall in April that they were very helpful and respectful. We're working some contacts in the media to get some coverage of the event, too. We're also working to secure a deal with a restaurant to help everyone have a good affordable place to have lunch after the rally, so you won't head home on an empty stomach!

All the hard work is already being done, all you have to do is show up, display your support for the cause of sound money, and have a good time. Of course, if you want to help with the pre-rally setup, we'll always accept extra help!

If you want more information, or to help in any way, please drop me an email at rlcscribe@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see many of you there with me on Sunday, November 22!

Erik Setzer
http://www.rlcnef.org

Original message Erik Setzer

Trans-posted by Volitzer

stu2002
11-13-2009, 01:36 PM
bump

s35wf
11-13-2009, 02:18 PM
bump.

will there be a caravan from the orlando area again???
dont know if ill be able to make this one; we'll see.

stu2002
11-13-2009, 02:20 PM
We need a HUGE crowd--last year was great

s35wf
11-13-2009, 03:08 PM
We need a HUGE crowd--last year was great

last year was great; except for the weather. i was half frozen. cant we organize these events for summer & spring? ;)

bobbyw24
11-13-2009, 03:12 PM
last year was great; except for the weather. i was half frozen. cant we organize these events for summer & spring? ;)

s35wf: Looks like we'll have nicer weather this year