PDA

View Full Version : Let's write Michael Steele : Draft Paul for President

Arklatex
11-13-2009, 01:09 PM
What if we sent that dude 10,000 letters in one day requesting we need to save the Party and request Steele personally draft Paul for President for 2012. :)

Couldn't hurt, even 100 letters in one day would make an impression. Who else is writing him about anything positive? talking about true Conservative values. The fire is hot we need to strike.

Let's pick a day and do a letter bomb. It's up for discussion.

dr. hfn
11-13-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm in. The hardest part is getting the word out. We will need website.

Arklatex
11-13-2009, 05:23 PM
So far it's just us two who care man, so i say let's send them on Monday =)

tribute_13
11-13-2009, 05:43 PM
I think its a great idea. Are you going to accept pledges? Because personally, it would be a waste of time to send in a letter if only 2 other people are doing it. And is it an individually written letter or a template everyone prints out and sends in themself. Or one of those petition type letters where its one letter with 10,000 sigs.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-13-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm behind this. I run 3 political groups. I can sure get the word around Boulder, CO.

Arklatex
11-13-2009, 11:42 PM
Bottoms up aproach, what would be best? How about hand written letters? If your handwriting is bad get someone else to write it for you or maybe someone here who is gud with spelling could type something up real quick for others to modify a little if they wish, add a little spice and print it.

I could throw a simple website up even if we had enough interest, otherwise I'd probably just make a post on the blog.

Thanks RonPaulVolunteer!

I guess we need to pick a date.

TheConstitutionLives
11-14-2009, 02:02 AM
What if we sent that dude 10,000 letters in one day requesting we need to save the Party and request Steele personally draft Paul for President for 2012. :)

Couldn't hurt, even 100 letters in one day would make an impression. Who else is writing him about anything positive? talking about true Conservative values. The fire is hot we need to strike.

Let's pick a day and do a letter bomb. It's up for discussion.

You're dreaming. It wouldn't make a flip of difference. Steele would never go with this. He's not going to "save the party" by drafting who's still considered to be the kookiest republican in DC and go against the grain of 85% of mainstream GOP voters. If he even tried such a thing they would remove him from his position. We have people here with a lot of good fight in them but way too naive. We've got to be realistic. This is a waste of time and energy.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-14-2009, 03:35 AM
This is a waste of time and energy.

Thank you for your opinion.

Let's get going guys!