PDA

View Full Version : I put my homage to vets up as an audio recording

Oyate
11-12-2009, 03:40 PM
No not veterinarians you dummies, my homage to war veterans. You can hear Oyate's voice and see if I really am the dipshit you take me for ;)

http://www.dataspheric.com/billy_and_vets.ogg

If your operating system can't handle ogg media files, I promise that I hate you more than you hate me.

YumYum
11-12-2009, 03:42 PM
No not veterinarians you dummies, my homage to war veterans. You can hear Oyate's voice and see if I really am the dipshit you take me for ;)

http://www.dataspheric.com/billy_and_vets.ogg

If your operating system can't handle ogg media files, I promise that I hate you more than you hate me.

How are you today? I had an interesting chat with you last night. Do you remember? I think you were a little high, but very entertaining. By the way, who is the White Buffalo Calf and who are the Moose People?

Oyate
11-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Oh yeah, Oyate gives thanks to friends at dataSpheric.com for the web space.

dataSpheric.com provides cutting-edge ecommerce solutions and business development services to whom they please if they smell money in it. You have ideas, dataSpheric has solutions. Call them, they are into talking to you.

Oyate
11-12-2009, 03:52 PM
How are you today? I had an interesting chat with you last night. Do you remember? I think you were a little high, but very entertaining. By the way, who is the White Buffalo Calf and who are the Moose People?

No I do not remember you yumyum. I do not remember telling you how White Buffalo Calf returned and what it meant and how it would play out in today's reality. I do not remember telling you how to find the warriors who have returned. I do not remember how sincere you seemed in your presentation and I do not remember telling you whom the Moose People are and why this is important and most of all, I do not remember telling you of the "imbalance sickness" the muneishnuk that wampiskatunkt are prone to.

I do not remember one single bit of it so please, refresh my memory and tell me what I told you. ;)

Dieseler
11-12-2009, 03:56 PM
That was really good man.
You've got a voice made for radio and good style as well.
The message was spot on.
You should start a independent station.

Arklatex
11-12-2009, 04:13 PM
I really enjoyed that. Reminded me of my screaming eagle uncle, driving him to buy things and such. :D Don't like the crowds do they.