PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs Removed By Pro Amnesty

romacox
11-12-2009, 07:57 AM
Whether one agrees with Lou Dobbs or not: Pro Amnesty Groups repeatedly called CNN complaining about Mr. Dobbs, who called for enforcement of our current immigration laws before amnesty. The groups said that he was a Raciest.

Last night they got their wish as Lou Dobbs announced his last night on CNN. Anytime men like Lou Dobbs and Ron Paul are attacked by special interest groups and the media, I always look deeper...they are not likely part of "the good old boys."

In fact, the way Ron Paul was being treated during the Presidential elections is what made me research him more. My findings is what made me vote for Ron Paul.

The main point though is that this is another big example of assults on freedom of speech. When they can't kill the message, they kill the messanger with words like "raciest", "Profiling", "Protectionism"..........

WClint
11-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Look at these commies they are chomping at the bit. Disgusting.

YouTube - Lou Dobbs Leaves CNN - Why? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYx_4wVsvFM)

catdd
11-12-2009, 08:29 AM
sickening

LibertyEagle
11-12-2009, 08:35 AM
I figure that is why he was axed. Groups like La Raza had been trying very hard to get rid of him.

Dianne
11-12-2009, 08:35 AM
I would think Dobbs' show was the most watched CNN program. Maybe Dobbs' leaving will finally take that station out.