PDA

View Full Version : Blatant AP bias exposed re: Dobbs quitting CNN

Thrashertm
11-11-2009, 08:44 PM
I thought this absurdly biased send off of Lou Dobbs from the AP deserved some special attention and scorn. Read the last line.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Lou-Dobbs-says-he-is-leaving-apf-3329458156.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=1&asset=&ccode=

NEW YORK (AP) -- CNN host Lou Dobbs says he is leaving CNN effective immediately.

The longtime host of "Lou Dobbs Tonight" said Wednesday on his show that it would be his last. He said CNN had allowed him to be released from his contact, which would enable him "to pursue new opportunities."

He said he was considering a number of options.

The longest-running anchor on CNN's air, Dobbs was one of the nation's leading financial journalists before turning his program in a more opinionated direction. His persistent advocacy against illegal immigration angered many.

I'm not a fan of Dobbs - I think he's a bigoted biased blowhard that acts as a convenient lightning rod for liberals to point to - like Glenn Beck. Still, his America First stances also earned him a significant following and he was occasionally right with his opinions. Of course, the AP is apparently composed of libs that cannot even consider the other side...sigh.

sofia
11-11-2009, 08:55 PM
could Dobba have arranged the shooting of his own home in order to get out of his contract?

Pants
11-11-2009, 09:48 PM
I used to watch Moneyline with Lou Dobbs way back when. I thought it was a GREAT show. He used to be a great unbiased financial journalist in his time. I gave up on Lou Dobbs I would guess around 1992 or 1993..His financial show became mostly political commentary that often had nothing to do with finance.

I don't mind Glen Beck, Crammer, Hannity, or Rachel Maddow.. but after spending an hour watching the show.. I sometimes get an empty feeling. The feeling you get after watching an episode of Springer. No real information just fighting, and bickering.

I got kicked off of Hannity's forum a year ago. I bashed Hannity for interviewing Palin with leading questions.. haha..

I thought this absurdly biased send off of Lou Dobbs from the AP deserved some special attention and scorn. Read the last line.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Lou-Dobbs-says-he-is-leaving-apf-3329458156.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=1&asset=&ccode=

I'm not a fan of Dobbs - I think he's a bigoted biased blowhard that acts as a convenient lightning rod for liberals to point to - like Glenn Beck. Still, his America First stances also earned him a significant following and he was occasionally right with his opinions. Of course, the AP is apparently composed of libs that cannot even consider the other side...sigh.