PDA

View Full Version : Please help me create a masterpeice to wake up the sheeple

Matthew Zak
11-11-2009, 07:37 PM
I want to create a youtube video that tells a story about what the founding fathers might think if they were around today. What would either of them think if they could see what their republic had turned into, and what would they say to the common man in today's society to try to wake them up and make them fight back? Surely the foudners had it tougher than we do; they had to resist an empire when they hadn't even drawn their own borders or signed their own laws yet. They had 13 colonies with a generally small population. There are so many of us today who have that spirit inside of us and we're itching to release it. Invoke your inner founding father. Help me create this video with some research, pictures, videos, what have you.

nate895
11-11-2009, 07:38 PM
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's going to take a lot more than a youtube video to fix the problems in the US.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
11-11-2009, 07:44 PM
if you want to create a masterpiece you gotta put in the hard work :) the research you do will color your video and will reflect your own insight. The video is your research! The founders didn't ask for the best ideas on creating a nation, they gave them! :D

Arklatex
11-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Jeez, if anyone has some good media send it to the guy! We had a lot of good collaboration around here in the beginning of this forum during the campaign. I didn't sign up until the Nov 5th money bomb but I visited the forum from it's beginning.

I suggest adding Samuel Adams quotes, Thomas Jefferson. The founding fathers were the most libertarian group of men there ever were. Thanks for putting up the effort and keep it up!

Arklatex
11-11-2009, 08:11 PM
""If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Samuel Adams

ronpaulhawaii
11-11-2009, 08:20 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=37965