PDA

View Full Version : To Win

goRPaul
10-02-2007, 03:38 PM
I know this has been posted before, but I don't think everyone got the seriousness of this email. This is a declaration of two things- Ron is a first tier candidate; he'll beat any Democrat in the general election. This is true, and if we keep saying that, other republicans will listen. Most of all- they know we have a shot, a real shot, at getting Ron in the White House. They need our help, and we can do it.

My personal note is, its the young people that will tip the scales. I'm 20 years old, in college, and while most of us are an apathetic group, most of that apathy is because we know the system is fucked. We rally around Ron because we know he'll fix the system. I truly believe its up to us.
===============================
To win

Our goal is to win.

We have 96 days, maybe less.

We have one shot.

Yesterday afternoon, the Ron Paul 2008 staff came together to hear that message. I shared it with them then. I share it with you now.

Our goal is to win. Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination. Ron Paul becomes our next president.

We have 96 days, maybe less. The first contest will be January 5 in Wyoming. But Iowa will change its date to be earlier than Wyoming and New Hampshire will do the same. Michigan will hold its primary on January 15. South Carolina and Nevada are set for January 19, followed by Florida on January 29.

We have one shot. The time is right for this Ron Paul Revolution; there are many reasons why. But this opportunity we now hold in our hands will never come again.

The future of our nation lies with us, and with the people who will soon join this freedom movement.

We have the answer: freedom. We have the man: Ron Paul. We have each other.

We have what we need to win.

Kent Snyder
Chairman
Ron Paul 2008