PDA

View Full Version : CAIR speaker to Muslims: OK to attack Fort Bragg

WClint
11-11-2009, 04:08 PM
A Council on American-Islamic Relations adviser and regular speaker at its events has suggested Islamic law permits Muslims to attack C-130 military transport planes carrying the 82nd Airborne out of Fort Bragg, N.C., according to a stunning new book exposing Washington-based CAIR's inner workings.

Radical Islamic cleric Zaid Shakir, a frequent guest speaker at CAIR events, tells his Muslim audiences: "Jihad is physically fighting the enemies of Islam to protect and advance the religion of Islam. This is jihad."

Acceptable targets of jihad, he says, include U.S. military aircraft.

"Islam doesn't permit us to hijack airplanes filled with civilian people," Shakir once told a Muslim audience. However, "If you hijack an airplane filled with the 82nd Airborne, that's something else."

The 82nd Airborne Division's elite paratroopers fly out of Fort Bragg, N.C., which is part of North Carolina state Sen. Larry Shaw's district. Shaw is CAIR's new chairman.
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=115687

jmdrake
11-11-2009, 04:11 PM
"Islam doesn't permit us to hijack airplanes filled with civilian people," Shakir once told a Muslim audience. However, "If you hijack an airplane filled with the 82nd Airborne, that's something else."

Somebody's been hitting the hashish pretty hard?

paulpwns
11-11-2009, 04:15 PM
I seriously doubt he would support murder if he was stoned.

Seriously...

Bruno
11-11-2009, 04:17 PM

Seriously...

+ 1

jmdrake
11-11-2009, 04:23 PM

Seriously...

lol I was referring to the idea of a few hijackers taking over a plane full of army rangers.

catdd
11-11-2009, 04:24 PM
I would think that would be a fair target as long as it is one of the nations we are warring with.
We'd do the same.

dannno
11-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Oh thank God... I thought they meant Fort Bragg, CA.. I was planning a camping trip there next week :o

jmdrake
11-11-2009, 04:28 PM
I would think that would be a fair target as long as it is one of the nations we are warring with.
We'd do the same.

True. But if an American was in some other country speaking at the council on "American - Country X - relations" and made a similar statement I doubt it would be taken well.

lester1/2jr
11-11-2009, 04:36 PM
news for you: god and country isn't just a saying, it's reality. many religious jews are more loyal to israel than the US. muslims are more concerned with their bretheren back home than a bunch of people they don't even interact with in a country they moved to for opportunity.

god and country, not the other way around

dannno
11-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Oh thank God... I thought they meant Fort Bragg, CA.. I was planning a camping trip there next week :o

I really hope there isn't a computer glitch...

Anybody think the terrorists use the google maps API?

catdd
11-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Well I'm just so sick of these friggin wars...
We are inviting these kind of attacks when we fight 3rd world countries with less technology than us. They will retaliate with whatever means is at their disposal.
What more proof do we need that we are LESS safe as a result of all this business?

Cowlesy
11-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Can we put this Imam in a plane, and declare Jihad on it?

WClint
11-11-2009, 06:12 PM
We'd do the same.
Right but this is someone living inside America and is therefore a domestic enemy.

devil21
11-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Are any of these religious lobbies staffed with sane people? Any of them at all? Seems like nothing but bloodlust comes out of them, no matter what denomination they represent.

We need a Buddhist lobby or something.

catdd
11-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Right but this is someone living inside America and is therefore a domestic enemy.

Yeah, I fucked up. I didn't read the whole article.

But this guy is just trying to sell books and make a name for himself. I'm sure the Feds have him bugged and tapped and he can't make a move without them watching.
If anything does happen that gets tied to him, he'll be gone. It seems suspicious that this guy comes to light just when the Patriot Act is up for review.

BlackTerrel
11-11-2009, 07:59 PM
I really hope there isn't a computer glitch...

Anybody think the terrorists use the google maps API?

Dude - now you're just tempting them.