PDA

View Full Version : NBC "Green" propaganda

easycougar
11-11-2009, 01:03 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091111/ap_on_en_tv/us_tv_green_nbc

They did this a few weeks ago with the whole service and volunteerism thing.

It sucks because The Office is one of my favorite shows.

BenIsForRon
11-11-2009, 01:36 PM
I'd wait until the shows air to pass judgment. I'm loving Community right now.

paulitics
11-11-2009, 02:10 PM

paulitics
11-11-2009, 02:10 PM

So, since you agree with the propaganda message, then it is OK for them use it?

From your posts about "getting out of the country" if you don't agree, it sounds like you are subject to quite a bit of it, and I'm quite sure you are loving it.

BenIsForRon
11-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Did I say anything about agreeing with the message? I haven't seen the shows yet!

And in the peak oil thread, I wasn't saying get out if you disagree with me, I was saying get out if you're not ready to accept higher energy costs and the change in lifestyle that necessitates.

paulitics
11-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Did I say anything about agreeing with the message?
Yes, you have made that clear in about 1000 posts. You are a carbon dioxide alarmist, and are at the very least indifferent to propaganda being used to manipulate the people with a "green" message who watch the shows for entertainment purposes.

All for the greater good I suppose.

BenIsForRon
11-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Well if they say we should all surrender our sovereignty to the UN to protect the earth, then I wouldn't agree with the message.

More realistically, it'll probably be something along the lines of turning off your computer at night or taking your bike to work. I can get behind that.

fletcher
11-11-2009, 03:16 PM
GE is hoping to make billions off of the 'green' trend, with the help of the government of course.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/Obamas-hidden-bailout-of-General-Electric_03_04-40686707.html