PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to run Republican in the USSR Maryland Govenership

j6p
11-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Ok, who are ron paul supporters supporting for Maryland 2010 governer?

LibertyMage
11-11-2009, 12:38 PM
I live in Maryland and I am an active member of the Baltimore City/County chapter of the Campaign for Liberty.

Personally, I haven't been very enthusiastic about the Maryland GOP to this point. We have hosted several candidates at our monthly meetings, most of them Republican. To this point the only way they have impressed me is in the way that they have sold their principles for power. You can find the link to my website at the bottom of this post. I have written pieces on the Mike Pappas interview and Jim Rutledge interview. The Pappas interview specifically points out the GOP soul-selling. Pappas was in the governors race for a time.

I actually just received a directive from chapter leadership today to go to a coming Ehrlich fundraiser and "assert" the ideas of the Campaign for Liberty. If Ehrlich turns out to be a proponent of liberty then I will back his play - and I would assume the several hundred members of the Baltimore and Harford Campaign for Liberty will as well. If he doesn't then I wont. If there are no suitable candidates I won't bother voting.

j6p
11-11-2009, 02:59 PM
If Ehrlich sells his soul. We should vote third party

Austrian Econ Disciple
11-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Who's the Libertarian candidate? Is he a Minarchist or An-Cap?