PDA

View Full Version : Rubio on Palin: 'I can't think of anything her and I disagree with'

bobbyw24
11-11-2009, 07:04 AM
Florida Senate candidate Marco Rubio (R) said on Monday that he would welcome the endorsement of ex-Gov. Sarah Palin (R-Alaska).

The conservative insurgent candidate challenging Gov. Charlie Crist (R-Fla.) said that Palin's endorsement would be more than appropriate because they agree on nearly every issue.

"I can't think of anything her and I disagree with off the top of my head," he told CBS News in an interview.

Though Crist is the favored candidate of the Republican establishment, having already gained the backing of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, Rubio has cut into Crist's lead in the polls by running a conservative campaign that has attracted the support of grassroots Republican activists.

Palin has not endorsed a candidate in the Sunshine State's GOP Senate primary,

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/67147-rubio-on-palin-i-cant-think-of-anything-her-and-i-disagree-with

Bucjason
11-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Charlie Anti-Crist must fail at all costs !! He is another Lindsey Graham- McCain !

libertarian4321
11-11-2009, 08:01 AM
Charlie Anti-Crist must fail at all costs !! He is another Lindsey Graham- McCain !

If Palin was to endorse his opponent, it would seem that neither candidate is worth supporting.