PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Trassin
10-02-2007, 02:58 PM
So the St. Louis Post-Dispatch did the typical "here's how everyone did this quarter" article in this morning's paper. However, they completely skipped over any mention of Ron Paul. I took issue with it and here is the Letter to the Editor I sent in:

Dear Editor,

I was amazed upon reading the article "Democrats maintain fundraising edge" to see that the writer had failed to mention two of the most surprising details to come out of the third quarter fundraising. First being that Ron Paul once again set himself apart from the rest of the presidential candidates by not having the fund raising drop off seen by the rest. Instead Rep. Paul actually raised more money this quarter than in the previous. The second being that Rep. Paul managed to do in seven days what Sen. Edwards couldn't do in ten, raising one million dollars in online donations. I hope that in the future such important details will not be excluded from articles.

I just got a phone call from the paper a few minutes ago requesting permission to print my article in the paper.

Please everyone, any time you see an article that is negative towards RP, wrong, or ignores him completely write a Letter to the Editor. It only takes a few minutes and really does make a difference in the amount of MSM coverage he gets.

hornet
10-02-2007, 04:59 PM
excellent letter, perfect example of the type of level headed response we need to these shenanigans...if theres any response in the paper please post!

Drknows
10-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Awesome !!! Yes please post when they print hopefully it will show up online.