PDA

View Full Version : Woman banned from making loud noises during sex

Liberty Star
11-10-2009, 09:23 PM
This may be by debtable issue considering nature of mating rituals but it seems individualy liberties like these are already being infringed upon in UK, same bans could happen here soon the way things are going in America lately:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/wear/8352729.stm

Working Poor
11-10-2009, 09:30 PM
I wish men wouldn't make loud noises either it is very distracting I hate hearing a bunch of grunting and moaning.

specsaregood
11-10-2009, 09:33 PM
He said: "We are in no doubt whatsoever about the level of noise that can be heard in neighbouring properties, in the street and in the back lane.

"It certainly was intrusive and constituted a statutory nuisance. It was clearly of a very disturbing nature and it was also compounded by the duration - this was not a one-off, it went on for hours at a time.

"It is further compounded by the frequency of the episode, virtually every night."

Dude is a stud, no doubt about it.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46698000/jpg/_46698472_008253145-1.jpg

Nirvikalpa
11-10-2009, 09:40 PM
A recording of the Cartwrights having sex was played in court

lulz.

THAT sucks.

Live_Free_Or_Die
11-10-2009, 10:21 PM
nt

specsaregood
11-10-2009, 10:24 PM
That part of the article was a comical read.

If those two can go for "hours at a time", "virtually everynight" then more power to them. And mind you, this is other people claiming that and complaining about it; it isn't them bragging about it.

Mini-Me
11-10-2009, 10:26 PM
That part of the article was a comical read.

Caroline and Steve Cartwright's love-making was described as "murder" and "unnatural" at Newcastle Crown Court.
Next door neighbour Rachel O'Connor told the court she was frequently late for work because she overslept having been awake most of the night because of the noise.

She said: "The noise sounds like they are both in considerable pain. I cannot describe the noise. I have never ever heard anything like it."
Hahahahaha...this story is so hilarious. I don't feel bad laughing about what should be such a private matter, since it seems they may have been deliberately trying to be heard, but man, it sucks the state is intervening here. :-/

It sounds like they'd be wise to move somewhere more secluded.

Dieseler
11-10-2009, 10:32 PM
He said: "We are in no doubt whatsoever about the level of noise that can be heard in neighbouring properties, in the street and in the back lane.

"It certainly was intrusive and constituted a statutory nuisance. It was clearly of a very disturbing nature and it was also compounded by the duration - this was not a one-off, it went on for hours at a time.

"It is further compounded by the frequency of the episode, virtually every night."

Sounds like Bullshit to me.

Carson
11-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Now if they could do something about the ones that just lay there like a dead fish with that one eye staring up at you...

so I've heard.

youngbuck
11-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Lol!

caroline and steve cartwright's love-making was described as "murder" and "unnatural"

"the noise sounds like they are both in considerable pain. I cannot describe the noise. I have never ever heard anything like it."

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-11-2009, 12:30 AM
As long as this kind of infringement on rights is possible, I should take it advantage and use it against the guidos at my gym who go "RAAAAAGH" every time they complete a rep

Matt Collins
11-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Wow... you can't make this stuff up

Matt Collins
11-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Puhlease tell me the Onion News Network came up with this?!?!

Matt Collins
11-11-2009, 12:49 AM
//

Bman
11-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Must refrain from pushing topic over cliff... Must refrain....

YouTube - Beavis and Butthead - No Laughing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYZbvmgx8E)

Mini-Me
11-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Which one's the dude? :confused: ;):p

Looks don't matter when you can keep the whole neighborhood up for hours on end every night with unnatural sex that sounds like murder. ;)

Matt Collins
11-11-2009, 12:54 AM
30 minutes after reading this I am still laughing so hard I hope I don't hyperventilate.

specsaregood
11-11-2009, 12:59 AM
30 minutes after reading this I am still laughing so hard I hope I don't hyperventilate.

I just want to remind you that it is others making these claims. that puts this in a whole other ballpark than if they were making these claims themselves.

Matt Collins
11-11-2009, 01:01 AM
I just want to remind you that it is others making these claims. that puts this in a whole other ballpark than if they were making these claims themselves.
You just sent me laughing for another 10 minutes :D

Mini-Me
11-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Must refrain from pushing topic over cliff... Must refrain....

YouTube - Beavis and Butthead - No Laughing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYZbvmgx8E)

Man, I love Beavis and Butthead. I had tears streaming down my face seeing them doing contortions at the end. :D

evilfunnystuff
11-11-2009, 01:34 AM

Of course they are in pain, they probably left the lights on and looked at each others faces!

ya thats pretty funny man...

...cause i was just thinkin if you dropped some weight shaved your head and grew some facial hair youd look just like that guy

Mini-Me
11-11-2009, 01:53 AM

...cause i was just thinkin if you dropped some weight shaved your head and grew some facial hair youd look just like that guy

Oooh, you went there? Ouch!

evilfunnystuff
11-11-2009, 02:29 AM
Oooh, you went there? Ouch!

the devil made me do it :o

Mini-Me
11-11-2009, 03:37 AM
the devil made me do it :o

Are you sure it wasn't Aesop? That was pretty anvilicious!

Anyway, I can't stop coming back to how amusing all those personal accounts were. I really wish someone said something like, "Every night there is this constant banging sound, like someone keeps squeezing the trigger on a magical revolver with an endless supply of bullets."

MelissaWV
11-11-2009, 06:09 AM
My favorite has to be the people complaining that "the children can hear it". Well, unless the loud stuff is dirty and explicit talk (a play-by-play) then the kids are just going to be freaked out by loud noise, and you can tell them that someone must be watching a horror flick on surround sound or something. Kids, seriously, either get it (in which case hearing two people consensually going at it is not going to scar them for life) or they don't (in which case they won't know what they're hearing).

People are prudish. The upstairs guy at one apartment complex used to very audibly stumble over to whatever room of his was over whatever room the "loudness" was going on in. The only way I figured out to get him to mind his own business and go away was to periodically yell "OH DADDY" or something similarly disturbing. Walls are thin, people have sex; if it were a dog barking or people arguing it would be less of a "bother" to those people, which is sad. Noise is noise, and if it's that bad, then get them on noise. Not the nature of it.

I totally agree that a home out in the middle of nowhere is the way to go, or a heavily-insulated play room :cool:

Matt Collins
11-11-2009, 10:42 AM

...cause i was just thinkin if you dropped some weight shaved your head and grew some facial hair youd look just like that guyNot hardly ;)

amy31416
11-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Not hardly ;)

Yeah, that's ridiculous. You're blonde.

Bruno
11-11-2009, 10:46 AM
for hours??

at least he didn't have to think about baseball

Matt Collins
11-11-2009, 10:55 AM
at least he didn't have to think about baseballHuh? :confused:

Bruno
11-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Huh? :confused:

look at her

See # 3
http://www.ehow.com/how_2290301_avoid-premature-ejaculation.html

Nirvikalpa
11-11-2009, 12:01 PM

Of course they are in pain, they probably left the lights on and looked at each others faces!

You never cease to amaze me; if your penis was as big as your ego, maybe then you could be one to talk :rolleyes:

JK/SEA
11-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Confucious say: went to bed with problem on mind, woke up with solution in hand..ahem...

any way, i think these people need a chip in, or...not. Ron Paul Forums has the answer.

http://www.soundproofing101.com/

dannno
11-11-2009, 12:16 PM
You never cease to amaze me; if your penis was as big as your ego, maybe then you could be one to talk :rolleyes:

I thought size didn't matter :confused:

I dunno, this reminds me of a few years back when I had to tell my female friend to quiet down cause there was some older guy living in the apartment below us. She was screaming so loud my ears were hurting... There's nothing wrong with being considerate of your neighbors when you're doing it. Then when you notice they're gone some weekend you can invite her over and really go at it.

Oh, and Matt is confused about the baseball thing..

Well, the reference would be that many males have a problem with premature ejaculation, so to avoid coming too early they will think about baseball or other things that don't turn them on. The comment you were referencing was hinting at the fact that he could go for four hours because the woman he's with isn't terribly attractive. Being with an attractive woman makes men come sooner, generally.

Matt Collins
11-11-2009, 12:26 PM
You haven't seen my ego :p

dannno
11-11-2009, 12:36 PM
lego my ego

Matt Collins
11-11-2009, 12:45 PM
lego my ego
That's what she said? :confused: ;):p:cool:

Liberty Star
11-12-2009, 10:55 PM
I have strted hardcore human liberties threads in the past and they get 8 and half views, I start a softcore liberties thread and 700 views already.
I'm disappointed in ourselves.

Mini-Me
11-12-2009, 10:59 PM
I have strted hardcore human liberties threads in the past and they get 8 and half views, I start a softcore liberties thread and 700 views already.
I'm disappointed in ourselves.

I think it's because this thread makes people want to kill themselves in complete despair a little bit less than the other ones... :o

Liberty Star
11-14-2009, 10:13 AM
I just took quick peek at liberty sections front page.

Thread with highest views is about mariwanna freedom issues
Thread with second highest views is on "loud sex noises" freedom issue

But I was just kidding in above post :)

MelissaWV
11-14-2009, 10:15 AM
Some people accidentally reveal so much about themselves. Reading this thread was very informative about some of you :p

KenInMontiMN
11-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Package shipped today....you're welcome Steve & Caroline.
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/104564339/Mouth_Rubber_Ball_Gag_Wholesale_Gag001.jpg

Matt Collins
03-17-2010, 07:51 PM
An interesting perspective here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=236084