PDA

View Full Version : last two Glenn Beck shows guest-hosted by Judge Napolitano were third highest rated

purplechoe
11-10-2009, 05:15 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=28213

Thanks for helping the Judge!

Posted by Matt Hawes on 11/10/09 12:05 PM
Last updated 11/10/09 12:05 PM

We have received word from a producer at FOX News that the last two Glenn Beck shows guest-hosted by Judge Napolitano were the third highest rated programs in all of cable news!

Thanks for tuning in and for spreading the word. Check out the show today at 5 pm eastern and let's keep helping the Judge get out the liberty message on a high-profile stage!

Epic
11-10-2009, 05:17 PM
beck is 2nd highest rated usually... behind oreilly.

judge got 2.5m on friday... beck gets 2.6-2.8m last couple fridays

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/

tangent4ronpaul
11-10-2009, 05:25 PM
The Judge totally ROCKED tonight!

-t

angelatc
11-10-2009, 05:30 PM
I hope somebody posts the Tom Woods segment.

MRoCkEd
11-10-2009, 05:33 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - Nov 10, 2009 - Pt 1 of 6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YHcOFzyyZo)

Epic
11-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Stossel's new show... Thursdays 8pm Fox Business starting Dec. 10

just announced today

Chieftain1776
11-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Stossel's new show... Thursdays 8pm Fox Business starting Dec. 10

just announced today

Finally!

1836er
11-10-2009, 08:23 PM
That segment with Gutzman and Woods was amazing, I wish that every citizen of every state would watch that.

Deborah K
11-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Nap needs his show to be aired. How can we make this happen?

Chieftain1776
11-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Yeah, unfortunately there's drop off when Beck's not on (even when it's the other guest host). Today he was pretty impassioned so I'm curious to see the results tomorrow. I keep up on http://tvbythenumbers.com which usually posts after 5pm EST the next day (except for Fridays it posts the following Monday).

Chester Copperpot
11-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Nap needs his show to be aired. How can we make this happen?

Its gonna happen.. Theyre grooming him now, thats why he is guest hosting Glenn Beck..

With ratings like these I think they will be pretty confident in making his show go live on the air...

Amazing how much I depsised Fox news in the past but now Im rooting for them... They actually seem to be carrying the message of liberty...

I have to think all us Ron Paul people had something to do with that....

When Judge's show goes live, everybody should celebrate with a toast to liberty!

Deborah K
11-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Its gonna happen.. Theyre grooming him now, thats why he is guest hosting Glenn Beck..

With ratings like these I think they will be pretty confident in making his show go live on the air...

Amazing how much I depsised Fox news in the past but now Im rooting for them... They actually seem to be carrying the message of liberty...

When Judge's show goes live, everybody should celebrate with a toast to liberty!

Hell yeah! I just might have to get drunk -again.

Old Ducker
11-11-2009, 05:50 PM

They'll do it because it will generate revenues. Fox has a very smart business model...identify market segments that are ignored by the MSM and create a show to cultivate it. Never fear, douchebags like O'Reilly and Hannity will still be around.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
11-11-2009, 05:58 PM
with all the horrible things Fox News has done in the past it is easy for most people to hate them. Then, with "born on Krypton" BO declaring war on Fox News, it is easy and even preferable to start airing their enemie's message. That way, the sheep associate the messengers of Liberty with radical hate groups.

really not a complicated strategy. Liberty minded folk will be on their airwaves as long as it suits their purposes. IMHO, the only way to win the TV media war is to show the people they don't need TV. And if this goal is impossible, then our goal should not be to "win" but to stalemate.

Deborah K
11-11-2009, 06:12 PM
with all the horrible things Fox News has done in the past it is easy for most people to hate them. Then, with "born on Krypton" BO declaring war on Fox News, it is easy and even preferable to start airing their enemie's message. That way, the sheep associate the messengers of Liberty with radical hate groups.

really not a complicated strategy. Liberty minded folk will be on their airwaves as long as it suits their purposes. IMHO, the only way to win the TV media war is to show the people they don't need TV. And if this goal is impossible, then our goal should not be to "win" but to stalemate.

And what do you suppose Nap's take is on this? And Tom Woods, Schiff, Dr.Paul and everyone else who is regularly featured on Fox these days?