PDA

View Full Version : Major Hasan and the Unravelling Of America By Patrick J. Buchanan

bobbyw24
11-10-2009, 06:23 AM
Major Hasan and the Unravelling Of America

By Patrick J. Buchanan

Nidal Malik Hasan was two men.

One was the proud Army major who wore battle fatigues to mosque; the other, the proud Arab who wore Muslim garb in civilian life.

What brought Hasan’s identities into fatal conflict was his belief that Iraq and Afghanistan were unjust wars, and his shock that he, a Muslim, was to be sent to serve in one of those wars, against fellow Muslims—a sin against Allah meriting damnation.

Hasan was conflicted by a dual loyalty—to the country he had sworn to protect, and to his perceived duty as a Muslim. When Hasan told his neighbor that morning, “I am going to do good work for God,” the call of jihad overrode his oath of loyalty as an American soldier.

Hasan proceeded to shoot, wound or kill 44 U.S. soldiers, and die on what he saw as the side of right, the side of Islam, against America. “Allahu Akbar!”—”God is great!”—Hasan shouted as he began firing.

An Internet posting by “Nidal Hasan” compared suicide bombers to Medal-Of-Honor winners who throw themselves on grenades to save fellow soldiers. Hasan had decided to become a suicider for Allah.

Continue

http://buchanan.org/blog/faces-of-major-hasan-2937

AuH20
11-10-2009, 09:33 AM
America stoked the fires of radical Islam for imperial gain and now the American citizenry must suffer the consequences of their gluttony. Meanwhile, the divide and conquer strategy has worked brillantly for the elites.

New York For Paul
11-10-2009, 09:58 AM
We are no longer a melting pot but a boiling chamber pot that may explode.

BlackTerrel
11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
But it is to raise the issue of conflicting loyalties in the hearts of men in a nation that has declared religious, racial and ethnic diversity to be not only a national good but a national goal.

Whence came this idea? No previous generation believed this.

Anytime something like this happens every little group attaches their own agenda to it. Pro-Gun, Anti-Gun etc. all attach their own message to it.

Buchanan is against "diversity" so he uses the event for his own purposes. No real shocker.

Liberty Star
11-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Pat Buchanan has in the past offered intriguing commentaries but it seems he has decided here that he knows all the facts already in this case when even media is using "alleged" in much of speculation so far.

This is not like Timothy McVeigh anger blowout and mix of multiple factors seem to be at play here, there is significant evidence that suggests that this could be more like Virgina Tech shooting by an asian student. Pat may be jumping the gun here.

sofia
11-10-2009, 06:31 PM
pat is spreading disinfo...

this tale of the Muslim soldier is pure Hollywood.."Allah Akbar" as she shoots 43 soldiers with his handgun.

gotta love how this event totally dwarfed the anti Health care protest in DC and the sneaky saturday night vote ...

this fairy tale is even more ridiculous than the one about the saudi cavemen and his gang of drunken hijackers

New York For Paul
11-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Are all the news reports wrong?

ScoutsHonor
11-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Pat Buchanan has in the past offered intriguing commentaries but it seems he has decided here that he knows all the facts already in this case when even media is using "alleged" in much of speculation so far.

This is not like Timothy McVeigh anger blowout and mix of multiple factors seem to be at play here, there is significant evidence that suggests that this could be more like Virgina Tech shooting by an asian student. Pat may be jumping the gun here.

Interesting that Pat seems to be following the straight party line here. I've never heard him speak SO unconvincingly, and he sounds just like every other Party puppet. Stranger and stranger ...

WClint
11-11-2009, 06:20 PM
America stoked the fires of radical Islam for imperial gain and now the American citizenry must suffer the consequences of their gluttony. Meanwhile, the divide and conquer strategy has worked brillantly for the elites.

Wrong. The actions played a FACTOR in radical rise it was certainly not the only variable in the equation, and it would highly naive to use such a simplistic model. Islam has a responsibility for its actions bar none.

Pericles
11-11-2009, 06:46 PM
We are no longer a melting pot but a boiling chamber pot that may explode.

It is just a matter of time.

BlackTerrel
11-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Interesting that Pat seems to be following the straight party line here. I've never heard him speak SO unconvincingly, and he sounds just like every other Party puppet. Stranger and stranger ...

Which party line is that? Pat is basically arguing against diversity - like he does in most of his articles.

ScoutsHonor
11-11-2009, 08:47 PM
//

ScoutsHonor
11-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Which party line is that? Pat is basically arguing against diversity - like he does in most of his articles.

The first quarter of the article is almost pure MainstreamMedia boiler-plate, although it is decorated with Pat Buchanan's inimitable prose.
He is just regurgitating as "facts" that which isn't proven, so I find this to be highly irresponsible of him...

You are correct about the remainder of the article, though. He IS arguing against diversity, as he usually does. :)

New York For Paul
11-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Pat is making the point that you probably can't assimilate sharia, a theo, political system which tends to support dictatorships like Saudi Arabia and not a constitutional republic.

Many of the groups we are letting into the country prefer dictatorships and have no appreciation of the US constitution.

Many are here in part to dismantle the constitution.

idirtify
11-12-2009, 11:34 AM
PB is making far too much out of this.

How about these “facts”, straight from my opinionated perspective? Hasan was/is a pathetic cowardly loner who was completely out of touch with his community. He had no actual connection with any terror network beyond some online forum discussions. He sounds about as smart as some teenage school-shooter looser, and was probably ridiculed a lot because of his wimpy-assed face and being fat and stupid. Besides, anyone who believes in any of those obsolete primitive religions can’t be too bright. The only reason he was able to shoot so many was because his victims were unarmed. (Which is one of the more amazing things to come out of this event; that military bases do not allow most people to carry guns. Amazing!) Of course lots of news shows are going to try to make something more complicated than this out of it, but I say let’s try him and fry him and get it over with.

idirtify
11-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Pat is making the point that you probably can't assimilate sharia, a theo, political system which tends to support dictatorships like Saudi Arabia and a constitutional republic.

Many of the groups we are letting into the country prefer dictatorships and have no appreciation of the US constitution.

Many are here in part to dismantle the constitution.

You bring up a good technical/legal point, what is the definition of “treason” and “conspiracy”? OOH our free speech allows groups to advocate all kinds of things so long as they don’t harm others. OTOH there is my question above. IOW how can a group in this country threaten to “take it over with Islam” and “kill all the infidels” without committing an actual crime or two? I mean, I guess you CAN assimilate such groups, so long as they don’t “physically” carry out their goals – right? Or is even their speech a crime?

New York For Paul
11-12-2009, 12:59 PM
You bring up a good technical/legal point, what is the definition of “treason” and “conspiracy”? OOH our free speech allows groups to advocate all kinds of things so long as they don’t harm others. OTOH there is my question above. IOW how can a group in this country threaten to “take it over with Islam” and “kill all the infidels” without committing an actual crime or two? I mean, I guess you CAN assimilate such groups, so long as they don’t “physically” carry out their goals – right? Or is even their speech a crime?

Islamic Totalitarianism will happen this way.

"We will fight infidel to death.
Meanwhile, American laws will protect us.
Democrats and Leftist will support us.
UNO will legitimize us.
CAIR will incubate us.
ACLU will empower us.
Western Universities will shelter us.
Hollywood will love us.

Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US for education in full scholarship. America is paying and will continue to pay for our children’s educations and their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.

We will use your welfare system. Our children will also send money home while they are preparing for Jihad.

We will take advantage of American kindness, gullibility, and compassion. When time comes we will stab them in the back to death. We will say one thing on the camera and teach another thing to our children at home. We will teach our children Islamic value from the very childhood. We will teach them not to compromise with Infidel. Once we do that from the very early age our children won’t hesitate to be martyr. We will take over the Europe first and then US. We already have a solid ground in the UK, Holland, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Germany, and US.

Our children will marry Caucasian in Europe and in America. We will mixed with intricate fabric of the Western society but still will remember to Jihad when times come. We are called “sleeper cells”. We will raise our children to be loyal to Islam and Mohammad. "

Dionysus
11-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Somehow we've achieved the worst possible combination possible, an overbearing, paranoid, Orwellian security state that is too politically correct to focus its efforts on legitimate threats who are part of the "protected" class of minorities!

You can't make this stuff up.

New York For Paul
11-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Somehow we've achieved the worst possible combination possible, an overbearing, paranoid, Orwellian security state that is too politically correct to focus its efforts on legitimate threats who are part of the "protected" class of minorities!

That sounds about right.

BlackTerrel
11-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Islamic Totalitarianism will happen this way.

"We will fight infidel to death.
Meanwhile, American laws will protect us.
Democrats and Leftist will support us.
UNO will legitimize us.
CAIR will incubate us.
ACLU will empower us.
Western Universities will shelter us.
Hollywood will love us.

Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US for education in full scholarship. America is paying and will continue to pay for our children’s educations and their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.

We will use your welfare system. Our children will also send money home while they are preparing for Jihad.

We will take advantage of American kindness, gullibility, and compassion. When time comes we will stab them in the back to death. We will say one thing on the camera and teach another thing to our children at home. We will teach our children Islamic value from the very childhood. We will teach them not to compromise with Infidel. Once we do that from the very early age our children won’t hesitate to be martyr. We will take over the Europe first and then US. We already have a solid ground in the UK, Holland, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Germany, and US.

Our children will marry Caucasian in Europe and in America. We will mixed with intricate fabric of the Western society but still will remember to Jihad when times come. We are called “sleeper cells”. We will raise our children to be loyal to Islam and Mohammad. "

Paranoid much?

Have a beer and chill out a bit - you'll feel better.

ScoutsHonor
11-12-2009, 01:50 PM

Very perceptive.

New York For Paul
11-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Paranoid much?

Have a beer and chill out a bit - you'll feel better.

I am not paranoid too much yet. I do like to drink beer and wine, even some rum from central america.

However I don't plan to publish anti Mohammed cartoons, but be careful if you do.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/1849136,Men-charged-terrorism-JO091026.article

Or speak out too much about radical islam. However, those who do speak out have much to paranoid about and should get their wills in order.

You either have to get a 24 hour security detail or get stabbed to death in the streets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_%28film_director%29

If get twenty four hour security you can live but it does get expensive if the government doesn't provide it for you free of charge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders

BlackTerrel
11-12-2009, 08:11 PM
I am not paranoid too much yet. I do like to drink beer and wine, even some rum from central america.

However I don't plan to publish anti Mohammed cartoons, but be careful if you do.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/1849136,Men-charged-terrorism-JO091026.article

Or speak out too much about radical islam. However, those who do speak out have much to paranoid about and should get their wills in order.

You either have to get a 24 hour security detail or get stabbed to death in the streets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_%28film_director%29

If get twenty four hour security you can live but it does get expensive if the government doesn't provide it for you free of charge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders

You're stretching a bit from that to your nefarious Muslim plot of "marrying caucasian, pretending to be cool, and then suddenly like ninjas spring out into the night and kill us all". Seems a bit sophisticated.

They have their radicals no doubt, but it's not the majority.

WarDog
11-12-2009, 08:33 PM
We have to go Deeper,This Government is truly following a script. I know it's hard to believe and if this is all true and Frankly I believe this to be true. Just look at Walt Disney vids and tell me what you see & hear. WD a 33 degree Freemason.

Ultimately we have been Mind Fucked by these Satanist. At least look at Vigilant Citizen and youi will see the Big Picture

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

http://www.freemantv.com/

http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/listen_live.php

If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." ~ Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschilds wife

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws. Confucius

whoever dares are cause reveal shall test the strength of knightly steel and when the torture proves to dull well scrap there brains from out of his skull and place a lamp within the shell to light his soul from here to HELL... Yale University Skull & Bones Secret Society Blood oath.

Dunedain
11-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Invading muslim countries, destroying their civilization, mocking their religion and then opening up our borders so they can immigrate is a recipe for disaster. Look at England for crying out loud.

...diversity is our strength my a$$. Only unity is strength.

Dunedain
11-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Pat is basically arguing against diversity - like he does in most of his articles.

Is that why you are on here? To push "diversity" in all your posts...Are you paid by the NAACP to be on here or is it some kind of strange past-time? You do realize there are literally thousands of organizations that worship the religion of enforced racial diversity don't you? The liberty movement is not one of them. We're more of a "I like to associate with people who are like-minded" kind of movement. Something you probably wouldn't understand.

dgr
11-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Consider the fact that christinianty is being taken out of the public square by the goverment, But muslims are afforded the right to have foot baths in public school, cab drivers can refuse fares on religious grounds. the Un is preparing a resolution on muslim rights and the pentagon fired the guy who raised the alert about muslim influence at the pentagon, because the muslim affairs liasion offer complained.
I don't have to be parionoid I just have to read the news

BlackTerrel
11-13-2009, 02:37 AM
Is that why you are on here? To push "diversity" in all your posts...Are you paid by the NAACP to be on here or is it some kind of strange past-time? You do realize there are literally thousands of organizations that worship the religion of enforced racial diversity don't you? The liberty movement is not one of them. We're more of a "I like to associate with people who are like-minded" kind of movement. Something you probably wouldn't understand.

Is there a job where the NAACP will pay me to post on forums? Man I am in the wrong line of work. I need to get on that right away.

You can associate with whoever you like - when did I say you couldn't. Pat is basically saying this wouldn't happen if there were more whites and less non-whites in this country. Like he does in all his articles. That's what I have a problem with.

BlackTerrel
11-13-2009, 02:38 AM
Consider the fact that christinianty is being taken out of the public square by the goverment, But muslims are afforded the right to have foot baths in public school, cab drivers can refuse fares on religious grounds. the Un is preparing a resolution on muslim rights and the pentagon fired the guy who raised the alert about muslim influence at the pentagon, because the muslim affairs liasion offer complained.
I don't have to be parionoid I just have to read the news

Yeah but it doesn't hurt if you're paranoid.

revolutionisnow
11-13-2009, 09:24 AM
Is there a job where the NAACP will pay me to post on forums? Man I am in the wrong line of work. I need to get on that right away.

You can associate with whoever you like - when did I say you couldn't. Pat is basically saying this wouldn't happen if there were more whites and less non-whites in this country. Like he does in all his articles. That's what I have a problem with.

Where has he said that? What is wrong with the pre- 1960 level of immigration? Reasonable numbers that allow people to assimilate once they move here, and do not drastically change the makeup of the country?