PDA

View Full Version : Stop the Bickering and Leave Strategic Planning to Dr. Paul!

KingTheoden
10-02-2007, 02:01 PM
I am going to Walmart to procure supplies for a table I am going to set up at a college campus. I dislike Walmart very much but I deem it tactically acceptable to deal with it in this case because the cause far exceeds any possible philosophical objection one could construe.

Instead of fighting with one another on the matching funds debate, we should all be at Kinkos or handing out literature or fund raising.

To the trolls who threaten to leave the campaign if Dr. Paul takes matching funds - our resolve will not be at all damaged despite your best attempts. This is the last shot we have at getting back our country and if you are going to fabricate trouble all because of a pretzeled bit of hair splitting, you are doing a grave disservice to your country.

Jon OUT

DrNoZone
10-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Amen!

katao
10-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Exactly.

LibertyEagle
10-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Thank you.

OptionsTrader
10-02-2007, 02:06 PM
http://i23.tinypic.com/5a24wh.jpg

GeorgiaRPFan
10-02-2007, 04:16 PM
http://i23.tinypic.com/5a24wh.jpg

Now that is damn funny.

uncloned21
10-02-2007, 04:18 PM
HAHA i have been mumbling that every time i load up the forums.

thank you!

Rob
10-02-2007, 04:19 PM
I am going to Walmart to procure supplies for a table I am going to set up at a college campus. I dislike Walmart very much but I deem it tactically acceptable to deal with it in this case because the cause far exceeds any possible philosophical objection one could construe.

Instead of fighting with one another on the matching funds debate, we should all be at Kinkos or handing out literature or fund raising.

To the trolls who threaten to leave the campaign if Dr. Paul takes matching funds - our resolve will not be at all damaged despite your best attempts. This is the last shot we have at getting back our country and if you are going to fabricate trouble all because of a pretzeled bit of hair splitting, you are doing a grave disservice to your country.

Jon OUT

I agree 100%, let's stay united for Ron Paul.