PDA

View Full Version : Second gunman in custody at Ft. Hood

Old Ducker
11-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Let's see if this story holds up. Looks suspicious because the casualty totals are wrong.

http://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/stock-market-news-story.aspx?storyid=200911051656dowjonesdjonline000 934&title=second-gunman-in-custody-at-armys-fort-hoodreport

tangent4ronpaul
11-09-2009, 07:34 PM
ROTGLMAO! - WAG THE DOG! - these guys just cant make their minds up and they keep trying to stretch the incident to being "terrorist related" to save their precious PA(sic) related provisions... via the MSM... VOMIT!

WHAT TOTAL BS!

-t

Old Ducker
11-09-2009, 07:37 PM
ROTGLMAO! - WAG THE DOG! - these guys just cant make their minds up and they keep trying to stretch the incident to being "terrorist related" to save their precious PA(sic) related provisions... via the MSM... VOMIT!

WHAT TOTAL BS!

-t

Look at the bottom, it gives a date of 11-5-09. Appears to be just poor editing at nasdaq.com...

Expatriate
11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
That story's 4 days old. It's from when they still didn't know anything. Look at the date on Google News.

http://news.google.ca/news/search?aq=f&um=1&cf=all&ned=ca&hl=en&q=second+gunman+in+custody

tangent4ronpaul
11-09-2009, 07:46 PM
I didn't give it a second thought or click through - just tired of this BS... esp FOX trying to push the "tearrrroooorrriiisssttt" angle..." :mad

dannno
11-09-2009, 07:47 PM
They are purposely confusing everybody so that nobody has any idea wtf is going on and it's all speculation, blah blah balh, and everybody gets to push their own agenda.

MsDoodahs
11-09-2009, 07:52 PM
I didn't give it a second thought or click through - just tired of this BS... esp FOX trying to push the "tearrrroooorrriiisssttt" angle..." :mad

Don't watch FOX too much!

Dianne
11-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Their story going south.... now a bunch of Obama rama dream teamers (cough, probably from indonesia as well) trying to milk the story for all it has.... LMAO... you narcisist Obama.. you ain't hittin on shit... try as you might... we have you sized up and know you are a fraud... along with nancy, what is her name? you know the lady who's husband, the real estate tycoon, is buying up all the foreclosed property in the United States? what was her name? ahhhhhhhhh Nancy Pelosi? that's it...

pcosmar
11-09-2009, 07:56 PM
This guy is saying the same thing I have been saying.

YouTube - Fort Hood: Patsy or Terrorist? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NVPl9UsYlg&feature=player_embedded)

I am not alone in my mistrust.

Dianne
11-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Maybe shooter Obama's half brother from Kenya? I think last interview he makes $7.00 every six months.. Thank goodness Obama gonna spread the wealth..... Bring it home to your country Obama..... you spend trillions of of US taxpayer money (no clue what that means to him).... maybe send a $20. bill to your own brother? I hear he is starving. He has not yet figured out how to manipulate an entire country to fall behind a foreign alien who doesn't even know how many states are in this country. Help your bro Obama.... you're can lie like hell... help him to lie like hell too...

I present our Indonesian leader.... brilliant isn't he?

YouTube - Obama 57 States (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsBKGpwi58)

SelfTaught
11-09-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm sure Obama meant 47 states with one left to go and hawaii and alaska off-limits, as recommended by his staff. Simple mistake. These gotcha moments are just silly when they are little errors such as this.

pcosmar
11-09-2009, 09:00 PM
I'm sure Obama meant 47 states .

I'm not.

Dieseler
11-09-2009, 09:02 PM
I'm not.

Me either.

pcosmar
11-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Have they announced WHO gave him the gun?

They traced it to the store that it was purchased from. Spoke with the store owner.

However before the store owner was told to NOT SPEAK to the media, he had said that they were asking about that gun and a different name.

one more piece.
who handed him the gun, and when?