PDA

View Full Version : Think the Judge might have pissed off Murdock

tangent4ronpaul
11-09-2009, 04:15 PM
with the all star Fri show. Normally the Friday show is re-run Sat/Sun instead Becks Tues/Wed show ran. Today, some sit in is the Host and Lutz is a guest...

Maybe his ratings were too good and Beck got jealous...

But bummer - no Judge today... :(

-t

kahless
11-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Who was the sit in? I can't believe they made the decision not to use Judge today. He should have his own show at 6pm. Either that or put Beck on at 9 or 10pm and Judge on at 5pm.

HOLLYWOOD
11-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Eric Bolling from FOX BIZ 'HAPPY HOUR'

Matt Collins
11-09-2009, 06:43 PM
with the all star Fri show. Normally the Friday show is re-run Sat/Sun instead Becks Tues/Wed show ran. Today, some sit in is the Host and Lutz is a guest...

Maybe his ratings were too good and Beck got jealous...

But bummer - no Judge today... :(

-t
No. When you have to run a "best of", you run a "best of" the actual host, not the fill-in guy.

Dr.3D
11-09-2009, 06:52 PM
No. When you have to run a "best of", you run a "best of" the actual host, not the fill-in guy.

When did they run a "best of"? :confused:

Cowlesy
11-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Makes sense if Bolling hosted....he does occasionally.

Matt Collins
11-09-2009, 07:04 PM
When did they run a "best of"? :confused:
Oh... sorry... Saturday and Sunday is what I was talking about.

Dr.3D
11-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Oh... sorry... Saturday and Sunday is what I was talking about.

From what I've seen in the past, the Saturday and Sunday shows are always reruns of different shows that were on in the past week. Since Beck hasn't been on in a week, it would make sense if they ran his 'stand in' for those segments.

Dianne
11-09-2009, 08:10 PM
The Judge did mention the name of the honest Congressman, Ron Paul.... think the Judge toast now lolol.... If we are not going to promote the FOX News Bush/Cheney/Obama/Clinton wars... then time to hit People's Court Judge, lolol...

Liberty Star
11-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Just when I had started to give tiny bit of credit to Faux views for diversification...hopefully they won't go back to all neocon, all the time from revenue pressures if nothing else.

Endgame
11-09-2009, 08:40 PM
The bit about the CIA agents in Italy (which I thought was pointless, we've got much bigger shit to worry about and that was just sure to enrage most of the show's usual audience) was probably what did it. Excellent show otherwise.

Liberty Star
11-09-2009, 08:50 PM
How's that pointless? That goes to the root of the problem that got us where we are, that is not a preripheral issue. Real change is likely to make some people upset but that's no reason to stop speaking the truth.

Endgame
11-09-2009, 08:53 PM
How's that pointless? That goes to the root of the problem that got us where we are, that is not a preripheral issue. Real change is likely to make some people upset but that's no reason to stop speaking the truth.

We finally got a prime time audience. There are a hundred other things I would have done that segment on. Maybe invited on the Oathkeepers guy for example.

Brett
11-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Maybe the Judge knew he only had one chance left, so he had a powerhour.

tangent4ronpaul
11-09-2009, 09:00 PM
blimp!

Promontorium
11-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Maybe the Judge knew he only had one chance left, so he had a powerhour.

It was Fox News' finest hour.