PDA

View Full Version : Hasan a 'terrorist'

itshappening
11-09-2009, 01:05 PM
SURPRISE! He's al Qeada they claim.

What a load of BS...

specsaregood
11-09-2009, 01:07 PM
So while they are strip searching old ladies at airports, al-qaeda operatives are able to sail through any background checks and infiltrate our military. Awesome!

constituent
11-09-2009, 01:07 PM
I can't wait to see the case.

How long before we start filing FOIAs?

LibertyMage
11-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Who didn't see that coming?

Cowlesy
11-09-2009, 01:12 PM
His colleagues were complaining and warning about him...the CIA knew he was trying to contact terrorists.....and DHS is worried about people with Ron Paul bumper stickers......

Ethek
11-09-2009, 01:14 PM
classic military intelligence

brandon
11-09-2009, 01:15 PM
"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste"
Rahm Emanuel
White House Chief Of Staff

Romulus
11-09-2009, 01:16 PM
His colleagues were complaining and warning about him...the CIA knew he was trying to contact terrorists.....

same thing with 9/11! The NSA/CIA/FBI knew all along about it before it happened too..

the real question - why was it allowed to happen???

its insanity.. its like the guy at the end of the bar 'screaming and yelling bloody murder' but "its the quiet ones you gotta watch!!"

constituent
11-09-2009, 01:17 PM
classic military intelligence

I can read this probably six ways...

Cowlesy
11-09-2009, 01:23 PM
"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste"
Rahm Emanuel
White House Chief Of Staff

thank you cheapseats!!

Dieseler
11-09-2009, 01:32 PM
thank you cheapseats!!

Not original enough.

Ethek
11-09-2009, 01:37 PM
I can read this probably six ways...

I did not think punctuation would have added anything to my statement.

Bruno
11-09-2009, 01:38 PM
So while they are strip searching old ladies at airports, al-qaeda operatives are able to sail through any background checks and infiltrate our military. Awesome!

that's about the size of it

Oyate
11-09-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't doubt it for a second. He's probably one of the ones who flew planes into the twin towers too. The truth will shortly come out that the FBI and CIA knew all along that he was part of a dangerous sleeper cell infiltrating us from Al Queda terrorist training camps from deep inside Pakistan where Saddam Hussein and Osama have their weapons of mass destruction so they can fight us over so here so we don't have to fight them over there or something like that. That's why they knew all along that one day the guy would go off and do something exactly like this. In that sense, this tragic event was as predictable as it was unavoidable. To this end, we need to triple the military budget and continue to pump troops to all 4 corners of the universe and beyond.

Oh yeah and it's all about women's rights so chill out.

Galileo Galilei
11-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Strip Club Visits Contradict Contrived Stereotype Of Fort Hood Shooter

Just like the 9/11 patsy hijackers, Hasan had a non-Islamic fundamentalist taste for lap dancers and alcohol

Despite a desperate attempt on behalf of the establishment media to reinforce clichéd stereotypes to prop up the war on terror, by depicting the Fort Hood shooter as a devout Muslim fundamentalist, it turns out that just like the 9/11 pasty hijackers, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan had a taste for the very much westernized sins of alcohol and strip clubs.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/strip-club-visits-contradict-contrived-stereotype-of-fort-hood-shooter.html

youngbuck
11-09-2009, 02:07 PM
The neocons pray that this guy is a terrorist. They want nothing more than a good reason to attack brown people, and train to kill them.

BlackTerrel
11-09-2009, 02:31 PM
The neocons pray that this guy is a terrorist. They want nothing more than a good reason to attack brown people, and train to kill them.

Sad isn't it? Almost like they have a rooting interest and don't care about the truth coming out?

Can we say different on this forum?

Cowlesy
11-09-2009, 02:37 PM

You're special.

AuH20
11-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Sad isn't it? Almost like they have a rooting interest and don't care about the truth coming out?

what are you insinuating? Congress is 90% white and I'd be the first one lining up with the rope.

rpfan2008
11-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Fort Hood Shooting 'Oddities' (http://www.legitgov.org/attack_on_fort_hood_051109.html)

angelatc
11-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Aren't we fighting them over there so this crap won't happen?

If you can stand reading a neocon blog - I thought this was interesting:http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/11/major-muslims-calling-card-soa-soldier-of-allah.html

paulitics
11-09-2009, 02:43 PM
You're special.

haha. :D

BlackTerrel
11-09-2009, 08:24 PM
what are you insinuating? Congress is 90% white and I'd be the first one lining up with the rope.

Not sure about Congress. I mean 10 minutes after this happened everyone was freaking out and immediately throwing out any theory other than this being a terrorist act by a Muslim.

Rooting for something isn't unique to the neocons.

sofia
11-09-2009, 08:26 PM
this is a neo-con black op...just like 9/11.

Dianne
11-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Hasan? or hussein ? Can't tell the difference... Are you referring to the Fort Hood dude or the indonesian dude Barack Hussein Obama, the Pelosi puppet?

Kludge
11-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Not sure about Congress. I mean 10 minutes after this happened everyone was freaking out and immediately throwing out any theory other than this being a terrorist act by a Muslim.

Rooting for something isn't unique to the neocons.

Excuse me! We're trying to get riled up, son (<-- racial slur). We don't need facts! We have theories, and lots of 'em, you race-baiting sack of sackery! Arrrrrr you CIA? MI6?! Why don't you think we should express outrage :mad::mad::mad: over what might be?!! -- Because you're an INSIDER! You obviously seek to subvert our glorious ideological revolution against the logs -- er, maggots -- er, sheep -- er, I mean... Parasite Class!

Beware, Parasites: the Ronpocalypse is upon you! We listen to Pat Buchanan, Muse, and Mises audiobooks -- and dammit -- we're mad as hell!

http://bkmarcus.com/blog/images/heads/RothbardEnemyLeft.jpg

Anti Federalist
11-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Excuse me! We're trying to get riled up, son (<-- racial slur). We don't need facts! We have theories, and lots of 'em, you race-baiting sack of sackery! Arrrrrr you CIA? MI6?! Why don't you think we should express outrage :mad::mad::mad: over what might be?!! -- Because you're an INSIDER! You obviously seek to subvert our glorious ideological revolution against the logs -- er, maggots -- er, sheep -- er, I mean... Parasite Class!

Beware, Parasites: the Ronpocalypse is upon you! We listen to Pat Buchanan, Muse, and Mises audiobooks -- and dammit -- we're mad as hell!

http://bkmarcus.com/blog/images/heads/RothbardEnemyLeft.jpg

Killjoy :-/

specsaregood
11-09-2009, 08:49 PM

I know, its crazy to think that so many people here believed that with the patriot act, fisa, fbi background checks and lastly base security; that our government had enough tools at its disposal to prevent this so it must be some crazy theory that is responsible. While in reality it is obvious that the patriot act and all those other restrictions don't go far enough!

Liberty Star
11-09-2009, 08:55 PM
For good measure, it should be checked out that he was not inspired by or connected to this terrorist preacher cell that is apparently still preaching terrorism right under our noses:

http://www.adl.org/NR/rdonlyres/ei26nm4advngem2vvw5anflqxdte3nbiuu2xyxcejxg4bx4ku3 gucp6ybpnb76rsalcxqvwupc6muj/cms20090408b.jpg

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=218147