PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Live Goes Off on Goldman Sachs (VIDEO)

bobbyw24
11-09-2009, 06:38 AM
While thousands of at-risk Americans wait, some big Wall Street banks have already secured the in-demand swine flu vaccine for their employees. Goldman Sachs has received 200 doses -- the same amount as Lenox Hill Hospital.

Seth Meyers and Amy Poehler devoted their segment "Really?!? With Seth And Amy" to the subject last night,

SETH: I mean I know that to you guys swine flu is almost as terrifying as drinking tap water or sending your kids to public school but really?

AMY: Can you not read how mad people are at you? When most people saw the headline 'GOLDMAN SACHS GETS SWINE FLU VACCINE' they were super happy until they read the word 'vaccine.'

SETH: Also, Centers for Disease Control, you sent the vaccine to Wall Street before schools and hospitals? Really? Were you worried the swine flu might spread to the Hamptons and St. Barts? These are the least contagious people in the world. They don't even touch their own car-door handles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/08/seth-meyers-amy-poehler-g_n_349895.html

angelatc
11-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Whining liberals. They like big government, except when big government functions like big government. Which is always.

haaaylee
11-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Whining liberals. They like big government, except when big government functions like big government. Which is always.

Lets not assume everyone at SNL is a Liberal who all act the exact same way every time. . You know that whole Libertarian thing where we don't put people into groups?

Dieseler
11-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Psyop.
Demand that you get your Government Sponsored Deficit building H1N1 Vaccine today.
If its so good that Goldman gets it first then it surely must be the shit, right?

I'll pass again.

paulitics
11-09-2009, 02:34 PM
SNL using class envy to try and sell H1N1 vaccine. Haha. Only wallstreet can get these H1N1 vaccines now. Perhaps if you complain enough, we will consider giving the toxic medicine to you little people.

That is the message.

UnReconstructed
11-09-2009, 03:58 PM
pretty good segment but they can have my h1n1 vaccine