PDA

View Full Version : I just walked outside and screamed at the top of my lungs

Dieseler
11-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Communism sucks!

YumYum
11-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Communism sucks!

Well, at least you got up from your computer and did something to show your disdain for what is happining. Were your neighbors alarmed by your outburst?

Dieseler
11-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Well, at least you got up from your computer and did something to show your disdain for what is happining. Were your neighbors alarmed by your outburst?

Not that I can tell.

Icymudpuppy
11-08-2009, 01:23 PM
They probably just assumed his WOW avatar was killed.

Mattsa
11-08-2009, 01:27 PM

I do it all the time

I think my neighbours think i'm mad

I'll probably get arrested soon for being mentally unstable.

Questioning the status quo is a dangerous game. Believing in self determination and individual liberty is treasonous these days.

In the Soviet Union, such dangerous individualism could earn you 20 years in a Siberian gulag

This is where we are heading folks!

Dieseler
11-08-2009, 01:34 PM

:D

Meatwasp
11-08-2009, 02:26 PM
I did that once and my whole family came running. Boy were they mad. Now I warn them if I am going to scream

Bodhi
11-08-2009, 03:03 PM

:eek::D

Dieseler
11-08-2009, 03:04 PM
I guess I really need to try out this WoW game.
Is it that good?

pcosmar
11-08-2009, 03:15 PM
I guess I really need to try out this WoW game.
Is it that good?
I find it surprisingly enjoyable. I have never been a gamer, but tried it to help someone else set it up.
I'm out of time now, and no money for a card.

lvl 75 NightElf Warrior
lvl 71 Human Paladin
Both Protection (Tanks)

Cowlesy
11-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Sometimes it best to take a step away from all the bad news that constantly bombards us.

Danke
11-08-2009, 03:21 PM
"screamed at the top of my lungs"

That is dangerous and could result in injury. Verboten!

I'm sending you your fine in the mail, welcome to Obamacare.

:D:p

Yieu
11-08-2009, 03:32 PM
I find it surprisingly enjoyable. I have never been a gamer, but tried it to help someone else set it up.
I'm out of time now, and no money for a card.

lvl 75 NightElf Warrior
lvl 71 Human Paladin
Both Protection (Tanks)

I never really tried WoW, as I preferred the way MMO gaming was with EverQuest pre-Luclin.

I have a thread on that here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=192524

I really liked that game!

It's not the same as it was now, but that could change since there's a fan-based movement to bring the old game back, of which my website is a part: Classic EQ Petition (http://www.classiceqpetition.com/)

FSP-Rebel
11-08-2009, 03:35 PM
I feel the frustration sorta, but screaming like that probably won't win over any neighbors/family members to the cause.

lester1/2jr
11-08-2009, 04:40 PM
I live in massachausetts. we have the state health insurance thing. I dont know how similar it is to the pelosi one but it hasn't really changed my life. I have private insurance and the premiums aren't too bad though I don't know if that's because of "competition"

Dieseler
11-08-2009, 04:44 PM
I feel the frustration sorta, but screaming like that probably won't win over any neighbors/family members to the cause.

Ahh, Its Alabama, we yell a lot down here.
Most days all you hear outside is the bass of rap music running up and down the road, a little yelling from me sure won't or shouldn't bother anyone.
Unless they are a Commie sympathizer that is, then I hope I do bother them.

Anti Federalist
11-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Ahh, Its Alabama, we yell a lot down here.
Most days all you hear outside is the bass of rap music running up and down the road, a little yelling from me sure won't or shouldn't bother anyone.
Unless they are a Commie sympathizer that is, then I hope I do bother them.

Whoa, for real.

I was staying with a buddy of mine in Mobile a few years ago, during the time I was there, Auburn was playing Alabama.

I'm blissfully ignorant of the whole sports thing, so while he was watching the game, I was on the back deck sipping vodka and cranberry with my wife, his wife and another mutual friend of ours.

All of sudden there came a whooping and hollering like I had never heard before, gunshots, yells, cries of Wooo Hoooo and various foul expletives hurled across fencetops around the neighborhood.

I was ready to hit the deck, myself, figuring either the revolution or rapture was starting.

I asked my shipmate what the hell all the ruckus was.

His reply: "Alabama just scored".

//facepalm//

Dieseler
11-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Whoa, for real.

I was staying with a buddy of mine in Mobile a few years ago, during the time I was there, Auburn was playing Alabama.

I'm blissfully ignorant of the whole sports thing, so while he was watching the game, I was on the back deck sipping vodka and cranberry with my wife, his wife and another mutual friend of ours.

All of sudden there came a whooping and hollering like I had never heard before, gunshots, yells, cries of Wooo Hoooo and various foul expletives hurled across fencetops around the neighborhood.

I was ready to hit the deck, myself, figuring either the revolution or rapture was starting.

I asked my shipmate what the hell all the ruckus was.

His reply: "Alabama just scored".

//facepalm//

Roll Tide.

MelissaWV
11-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Roll Tide.

Booooo. What kind of name for a burly, masculine team of men is "Crimson Tide" really... and what kind of mascot for said team is an elephant...

Dieseler
11-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Booooo. What kind of name for a burly, masculine team of men is "Crimson Tide" really... and what kind of mascot for said team is an elephant...

I dunno, always been that way here.
Never questioned it.

Roll Tide Roll!

YouTube - Sweet Home Alabama Roll Tide Roll Version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Nj3WS-IsA&feature=fvw)

raiha
11-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Did you feel better?

revolutionisnow
11-09-2009, 12:01 AM
YouTube - "Network" (1976) Howard Beale "Mad As Hell" Speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6yq5O8GXUo&)

Dieseler
11-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Did you feel better?

Yes.
Everyone should do it now and again just to let their neighbors know where they stand.

Carson
11-09-2009, 12:53 AM
YouTube - "Network" (1976) Howard Beale "Mad As Hell" Speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6yq5O8GXUo&)

You beat me by that much.

YouTube - Network - Mad as hell (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ELleCQvew)

Dieseler
11-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Do it.
It won't cost a thing.
People around you need to know where you stand.
Be fearless at home if nowhere else.
Shout at the devil.
Maybe I go out tomorrow morning and get my sentiments echo'd back to me, then another and another..
Do it.

Natalie
11-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Communism sucks!

You tell em!

pcosmar
11-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Yes.
Everyone should do it now and again just to let their neighbors know where they stand.

My neighbors wouldn't hear me.
Closest is 3/4 mile away. I just ain't that loud. ;)