PDA

View Full Version : To Big to Fail Bankers get vaccine first...

tangent4ronpaul
11-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Yep - they got priority treatment.

Morgan Stanly sent their 1,000 doses to a local hospital - Goldman Sacks didn't.

Baxter pharmaceuticals can't get their vaccine, produced in the US approved here. It's all going to Europe. Euro produced Vaccine (most of the US supply) is being commandeered in the UK until their population has all it needs before being exported.

Ain't politics and the privleged class great?

-t

Chester Copperpot
11-07-2009, 11:50 PM
yep the FDA probably didnt approve it because it didnt have any mercury or aluminum in it

Working Poor
11-08-2009, 12:49 AM
yep the FDA probably didnt approve it because it didnt have any mercury or aluminum in it

lol

RideTheDirt
11-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Give them mine, I don't want it

revolutionisnow
11-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Another marketing technique, just like the false scarcity.

Dieseler
11-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Give them mine, I don't want it

Mine to.

YouTube - Former Finland health minister speaks out against Vaccinations! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-fMVTJzH0&feature=player_embedded)

Working Poor
11-08-2009, 01:47 AM
wow Dieseler that is a powerful video thanks for posting it...

squarepusher
11-08-2009, 01:54 AM
lol, the elites will be dead the soonest when they kill themselves

Dieseler
11-08-2009, 02:02 AM
wow Dieseler that is a powerful video thanks for posting it...

You're welcomed, I had just run across it.
It should probably go in a thread of its own if anybody wants to post it.

On-Medicaid
11-11-2009, 03:20 AM
One might consider writing a video's bullet points underneath it, sometimes I don't feel like slowing down my thread consumption for such. And I didn't.

With all the excess vaccines here in NYC, I'll probably wander down and get a shot. After this article, they further loosened requirements.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/09/nyregion/09vaccine.html

The media "outrage" over Wall Street firms getting doses was total silliness. The distribution plan was put in place to help maximize delivery. Companies have nurses and plenty of people, including pregnant women, who are in the high risk category. 1000 doses is tiny.

devil21
11-11-2009, 04:26 AM
lol, the elites will be dead the soonest when they kill themselves

Im sure it's not the upper echelon taking these shots. These are mid level bankers stepping right up. Entirely replaceable and not part of the elite bloodlines. Bankers are just as expendable as you or me to those in control. This is a misdirection article/issue imo.