PDA

View Full Version : GOP leader John Boehner doesn't know Constitution from Declaration of Independence.

bobbyw24
11-07-2009, 06:45 AM
GOP leader John Boehner doesn't know Constitution from Declaration of Independence.

Add this one to the growing list of Republican morons who've stepped on their own dicks while lecturing the opposition on America's founding documents, principles and institutions.

House Minority leader and out-of-the-closet teabagger, John Boehner tried to impress Glen Beck fans by whipping out the Constitution and wagging it in front of the adoring crowd..... or "shaking his moneymaker", More..as it's known in Washington.

He then went on to quote immortal words from the preamble to the Constitution........ specifically the Declaration of Independence part of the Constitution.

Between the douchebag who couldn't remember the words to the Pledge of Allegiance, after implying that it was only Republicans who held it sacred, and Boehner waving his "personal copy of the Constitution" while quoting from the Declaration of Independence, I don't think the GOP are quite the Uber Patriots that they think they are.

And it's not just Boehner who doesn't know the difference; those are fellow Republican representatives nodding like bobbleheads and mouthing the words along with him in the background.

I've said it before; the best way to make the GOP look like absolute idiots is to just give them a microphone and let them talk.

Less..

LiveLeak.com - GOP leader John Boehner doesn't know Constitution from Declaration of Independence. (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=906_1257560334)