PDA

View Full Version : blarg blarg apsdivso#@#$@#s098wjj

Akus
11-06-2009, 07:51 PM
So I was just driving home from work and, because of nothing else of substance to do, I turned on the "talk-radio". So tonight, great Conservative American Michael Savage was all outraged about Obama's speech about Ft. Hood events. As 99% of all Conservative outrage, it was a phony one. Can some one tell me what was Obama supposed to do upon being told of a Ft. Hood shootout? Weep? Chash teeth? Rip hair out of his head? Shake fist at the sky?

May be I'm missing something. Anyone can tell me what Obama should have done?

specsaregood
11-06-2009, 08:24 PM

He should have immediately issued an executive order proclaiming all guns illegal in America except for ones owned by cops. Stop this problem once and for all. :rolleyes:

You are using logic to interpret Savage? His role is not logical, it is emotion-based.

klamath
11-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Savage just rants, that's his schick. Rather boring in my opinion.

ronpaulhawaii
11-06-2009, 08:43 PM
O might have refrained from giving a shout-out to his cabinet before addressing the issue. I suppose there can be argument about the best place of the added bit for the prepared speech. Whether it was better to give the scheduled bit first and then address Ft Hood, or visa versa... I would think it should have been first, but I'm not really the best at etiquette... For certain though, he could have dropped the smiling shout out. The situation demanded gravity and O failed.

Austin
11-06-2009, 08:49 PM
O might have refrained from giving a shout-out to his cabinet before addressing the issue. I suppose there can be argument about the best place of the added bit for the prepared speech. Whether it was better to give the scheduled bit first and then address Ft Hood, or visa versa... I would think it should have been first, but I'm not really the best at etiquette... For certain though, he could have dropped the smiling shout out. The situation demanded gravity and O failed.
Good analysis.

sevin
11-06-2009, 09:30 PM
So I was just driving home from work and, because of nothing else of substance to do, I turned on the "talk-radio". So tonight, great Conservative American Michael Savage was all outraged about Obama's speech about Ft. Hood events. As 99% of all Conservative outrage, it was a phony one. Can some one tell me what was Obama supposed to do upon being told of a Ft. Hood shootout? Weep? Chash teeth? Rip hair out of his head? Shake fist at the sky?

I hear ya. Since Obama has been in office I've liked what savage has said about govt spending, heathcare, and cap n trade, but to go off on someone basically just because he's a democrat is very shallow. (this should be in the vent subforum, though)