PDA

View Full Version : Ask Gilmore what he thinks about Giuliani's retort

Korey Kaczynski
05-16-2007, 05:49 PM
http://www.gilmoreforpresident.com/chat.php

I submitted this question:

"What do you think about Rudy Giuliani's retort to Ron Paul on the May 11th debate, and Ron Paul's subsequent explanation that Giuliani did not read the 9/11 commission report from which Ron Paul confirmed as supporting his position?"

Korey Kaczynski
05-16-2007, 07:10 PM
This is going on now, so do it if you want to.

zMtLlC
05-16-2007, 07:12 PM
I submitted a question like that, but I doubt he will answer either one of them. He's looking for positive comments, etc.

zMtLlC
05-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Question

submitted by DCA

Governor Gilmore - Great job last night! It is about time that the hypocrisy of your opponents is exposed. If you had been given the chance, what would you have said to Ron Paul concerning his "it's our fault" comment?

Answer

from Jim Gilmore

Last night at the debate, I certainly was not trying to be disrepectful of my opponents. However, I believe the American people should be informed as to the records of each candidate. The press and moderators could not be counted on to expose any record. Candidates should not be able to simply assert that they are conservatives even though their records are not conservative at all. Regarding the War on Terror, I certainly don't believe "it's our fault." I was the Governor of Virginia during the 9/11 attack and I lost a friend, Barbara Olson on the Pentagon plane. I believe we must be relentless in combating these fundamentalist terrorists. We cannot reason with them. I do believe we can more strongly assert the moral righteousness of America and gain more friends and allies across the world. We must draw the people of the world to America by letting them know, like in the Cold War, that we have liberty and well-being for the world at heart.

beermotor
05-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Jim Gilmore = dumb?

I just have to wonder, does being a national politician somehow strip all understanding of CAUSE/EFFECT from your brain?

Korey Kaczynski
05-16-2007, 07:53 PM
This Q/A session blows anyhow. No interesting questions are being asked and it's way too moderated and tepic. Boo.

NMCB3
05-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Question

submitted by DCA

Governor Gilmore - Great job last night! It is about time that the hypocrisy of your opponents is exposed. If you had been given the chance, what would you have said to Ron Paul concerning his "it's our fault" comment?

Answer

from Jim Gilmore

Last night at the debate, I certainly was not trying to be disrepectful of my opponents. However, I believe the American people should be informed as to the records of each candidate. The press and moderators could not be counted on to expose any record. Candidates should not be able to simply assert that they are conservatives even though their records are not conservative at all. Regarding the War on Terror, I certainly don't believe "it's our fault." I was the Governor of Virginia during the 9/11 attack and I lost a friend, Barbara Olson on the Pentagon plane. I believe we must be relentless in combating these fundamentalist terrorists. We cannot reason with them. I do believe we can more strongly assert and gain more friends and allies across the world. We must draw the people of the world to America by letting them know, like in the Cold War, that we have liberty and well-being for the world at heart. Its not good for the republican party that they are all in lock-step, and dissent is not allowed. Whats so bad about critizing foreign policy? This is America. "Assert the moral righteousness of America" " liberty and well-being for the world at heart" How about all our problems at home. This countrys in big trouble.

zMtLlC
05-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Jim Gilmore = dumb?

I just have to wonder, does being a national politician somehow strip all understanding of CAUSE/EFFECT from your brain?

You really can't argue with his logic. Simply because someone he knows died, it cannot be the United States' fault. Solid, just solid. I mean, can you even argue with that?

zMtLlC
05-16-2007, 08:01 PM
They're not answering my question, but posted another pro-Gilmore comment I just made as a test.