PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart impersonates Glenn Beck

0zzy
11-06-2009, 03:28 PM
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-november-5-2009/the-11-3-project

LittleLightShining
11-06-2009, 03:30 PM
I saw that last night. I don't usually watch Stewart but that was hilarious.

Uriel999
11-06-2009, 03:44 PM
lmao!

ForLiberty-RonPaul
11-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Lol!

emazur
11-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Nice blackboard :D

Stewart should have Beck on as a guest sometime - ratings would go through the roof.

wizardwatson
11-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Funny I guess, though I probably don't see enough of Glenn Beck to get the full effect. Still felt that there was too much anti-conservatism in it though. But that's the audience I guess.

Ron_Paul_Knows
11-06-2009, 04:02 PM
That was funny but the guy on SNL does it better I think. I don't know why SNL has tapped that resource only one time so far. That is a comedy goldmine they are sitting on.

BenIsForRon
11-06-2009, 06:02 PM
That was funny but the guy on SNL does it better I think. I don't know why SNL has tapped that resource only one time so far. That is a comedy goldmine they are sitting on.

Yeah, that guy had Glenn Beck's "Golly Gee" voice down pat.

Good segment by Jon, it was quite a break from his normal routine.

AuH20
11-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Stewart really has disdain for the liberty movement. what an absolute tool! You do realize he's mocking Dr. Paul indirectly as well with this strategical satire? The coming economic collapse is real funny, Stewart. Beck has done more to open the eyes of Americans to the thoughts of the founders than any other media personality. His methodology is abit nutty but effective.

brandon
11-06-2009, 06:16 PM
hahah that was really good

raiha
11-06-2009, 06:57 PM
I laughed so much my neighbours are worried.

heavenlyboy34
11-06-2009, 06:58 PM
lmao! He sounds as rational as GB does there! :)

sevin
11-06-2009, 09:40 PM
kinda funny... and i really really hate to defend Glenn Beck, but it's not right to make fun of someone for doing research, saying that the MSM is BS, saying there is an intellectual war going on, questioning what are leaders are doing, etc.

I still think of Glenn Beck as controlled opposition and that's why I find him annoying, but I'm just as annoyed by the people on the other end of the spectrum.

paulitics
11-06-2009, 09:53 PM
kinda funny... And i really really hate to defend glenn beck, but it's not right to make fun of someone for doing research, saying that the msm is bs, saying there is an intellectual war going on, questioning what are leaders are doing, etc.

I still think of glenn beck as controlled opposition and that's why i find him annoying, but i'm just as annoyed by the people on the other end of the spectrum.

+1000

BenIsForRon
11-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Glenn Beck is like Alex Jones... in the sense that they both just say every crazy idea that comes to their head, and they lose credibility in the long run. And rightfully so.

Guys like Ron Paul are careful about what they say, and when they do make a statement, it is backed up with facts.

SimpleName
11-07-2009, 05:27 AM
LMAO! Excellent! Stewart is a pain, but I couldn't stop laughing. SNL needs to do a full segment on Beck like they did with Olbermann.

BlackTerrel
11-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Glenn Beck is like Alex Jones... in the sense that they both just say every crazy idea that comes to their head, and they lose credibility in the long run. And rightfully so.

Guys like Ron Paul are careful about what they say, and when they do make a statement, it is backed up with facts.

I agree. Ron Paul is not a conspiracy theorist - he's very rational.

Beck, Jones and others sometimes seem like they just try to see the craziest shit they can come up with and see what sticks.

jsu718
11-07-2009, 05:47 PM
I like Beck, but that was freaking hilarious...

Oyate
11-07-2009, 09:30 PM
kinda funny... and i really really hate to defend Glenn Beck, but it's not right to make fun of someone for doing research, saying that the MSM is BS, saying there is an intellectual war going on, questioning what are leaders are doing, etc.

I still think of Glenn Beck as controlled opposition and that's why I find him annoying, but I'm just as annoyed by the people on the other end of the spectrum.

Unfortunately the source has no credibilty. Unfortunately we are tied at the hip to the GOP with CFL and to FauxNews with the Jusge, Beck and Schiff. We're in bed with the enemy. Naturally this has hurt out ability to outreach to other sides and perspectives.

The only thing that could have prevented it would have been very public repudiations of FauxNews (and GOP) by our visible leadership.

Unfortunately again, our visible leadership just LOVES being on television so........goodbye mainstream credibility.