PDA

View Full Version : Murtha

BillyDkid
10-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Where is Murtha? Why isn't he out front supporting Ron Paul? I have heard that often other members of Congress come up to Ron Paul and want to shake his hand and tell them how much they admire him - and yet where are all these admirers? Why do they feel compelled to toe the party line?

noxagol
10-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Fear

K1RBY
10-02-2007, 12:29 PM
why would anyone want murtha near their guy...
scum like murtha could only drag paul down among republicans & the public at large.

right now, ron paul being as far away from any & all government figures is a major factor in why people believe he is different.

nullvalu
10-02-2007, 12:31 PM
You know, I always hear bad stuff about murtha - i just read his wiki page (i know, not the best source of knowledge) and i don't see anything all that damning about him.. mostly i always hear michael savage tearing into murtha.. but only because of his opposition to the war..

Drknows
10-02-2007, 12:36 PM
You know, I always hear bad stuff about murtha - i just read his wiki page (i know, not the best source of knowledge) and i don't see anything all that damning about him.. mostly i always hear michael savage tearing into murtha.. but only because of his opposition to the war..

He made some comments about some solders awhile back that turned out to be false and was confronted by a michelle malkin wannabe reporter. They basically ripped him to shreds over it. it wasn't pretty.

Ron Paul should stay away from those types even though they oppose the war.

K1RBY
10-02-2007, 12:41 PM
not just his opposition to the war - but him actually saying our marines killed those people in cold blood.
then after he scored some short lived political points with leftest trash, now it turns out the evidence was from the enemy itself.

those soldiers are are being acquitted..and murtha is being sued.

he should be imprisoned for convicting people on the senate floor before they even had a trial.

nullvalu
10-02-2007, 12:43 PM
he should be imprisoned for convicting people on the senate floor before they even had a trial.

Oh thats right, I remember this now.. thanks..

JosephTheLibertarian
10-02-2007, 12:47 PM
I hear that Murtha is one of the most corrupt guys

BillyDkid
10-02-2007, 01:04 PM
He made some comments about some solders awhile back that turned out to be false and was confronted by a michelle malkin wannabe reporter. They basically ripped him to shreds over it. it wasn't pretty.

Ron Paul should stay away from those types even though they oppose the war.
Well that's odd because Murtha had become well known as one of the biggest supporters of the military and is a military hero himself. It makes no sense. I have never heard anything bad about Murtha except from the chicken hawk neo-cons and cowards who took deferments while encouraging others to die and kill. But I could be wrong.

jeremycobert
10-02-2007, 02:50 PM
murtha is one of the largest pork spenders, he has attacked the marines in Haditha before any evidence was presented and he is on tape contemplating taking a bribe he is bad news, stay way far away if you want to keep credibility

apropos
10-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Murtha is bad, bad, bad news. He's the type of guy and the type of mentality that Ron Paul will help clean up when he becomes president.