PDA

View Full Version : Jewish Dems denounce tea party signs about Rothschilds

bobbyw24
11-05-2009, 07:29 PM
http://images.politico.com/global/news/091105_protest_allen_223.jpg

Go figure: A Jewish Democratic group doesn't appreciate Tea Party signs a) saying President Obama "takes his orders" from the Rothschilds, the famous Jewish banking family and b) a mind-bendingly moronic poster showing dead Jews at Dachau, suggesting Americans will suffer the same fate under Obamacare.

David A. Harris, President of the National Jewish Democratic Council:
"Today's G.O.P. "Tea Party" on Capitol Hill opposing health insurance reform invoked disgusting Holocaust imagery and outright anti-Semitism. Top Republican Party leaders including House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-OH), House Republican Whip Eric Cantor (R-VA), and House Republican Conference Chairman Mike Pence (R-IN) stood before a crowd that included a banner protesting health care reform and displaying corpses from the Holocaust. Yet another sign charged that "Obama takes his orders from the Rothchilds" [sic]. Such vile invocations of Nazi and Holocaust rhetoric have been condemned in recent weeks by rabbinic movements, The Interfaith Alliance, and The
American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors and Their Descendants."

I sent emails to the GOPers named.

Boehner spokesman Michael Steel responded less than a minute after this item posted: "Leader Boehner did not see any such sign. Obviously, it would be grossly inappropriate."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/1109/Jewish_Dems_denounce_tea_party_signs.html

catdd
11-05-2009, 07:31 PM
The should say International Bankers instead of Rothschild.

malkusm
11-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Yet another sign charged that "Obama takes his orders from the Rothchilds" [sic]. Such vile invocations of Nazi and Holocaust rhetoric have been condemned in recent weeks by rabbinic movements, The Interfaith Alliance, and The
American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors and Their Descendants."

I might just be ignorant of the situation, but....what does condemning the Rothchild family have to do with Nazi Germany?

purplechoe
11-05-2009, 07:44 PM
I might just be ignorant of the situation, but....what does condemning the Rothchild family have to do with Nazi Germany?

The Rothchild family control central banks of Germany, Engalnd, France, etc...

Let your reasoning go on from there...

Dieseler
11-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Ooo, they better run sponsor some new legislation for the coup of 1913.

sofia
11-05-2009, 07:49 PM

Hitler exposed the Rothschilds and Warburgs and took away their central bank

Vessol
11-05-2009, 07:49 PM
I hate the Rothchilds because of all that they do, I couldn't give two shits if they are Jewish.

bobbyw24
11-05-2009, 07:51 PM
I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply.

--Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

emazur
11-05-2009, 08:01 PM

I haven't read it, but it looks like the answer might be found here:
http://www.larouchepac.com/health

Dieseler
11-05-2009, 08:03 PM
History repeats itself a lot.

AuH20
11-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Someone mail Harris this chart. Then maybe he'll stop his crying:

http://www.land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/federal_reserve.shtml

susano
11-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Well, Max Kieser said that Obama dances to the tune of Goldman Sachs. Same thing - the bankster oligarchy.

revolutionisnow
11-05-2009, 08:51 PM
That's the downside to free speech, sometimes people say things that you don't agree with, or wish they hadn't said.

YumYum
11-05-2009, 09:11 PM
I hate the Rothchilds because of all that they do, I couldn't give two shits if they are Jewish.

I care, because they give crooked Jews a bad name.

sofia
11-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Isnt it "anti-Italianism" to shout "down with the Gambino crime family"

bobbyw24
11-06-2009, 07:32 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/05/the-12-most-offensive-sig_n_347398.html

rpfan2008
11-06-2009, 07:39 AM
I hope this doesn't happen to their critics:

Lenin declared, "We are exterminating the bourgeoisie as a class." His partner in crime, Apfelbaum (Zinoviev) stated: "The interests of the revolution require the physical annihilation of the bourgeoisie class." Who were these bourgeoisie? Certainly not ****. Trotsky gave a clue to their identity in a 1937 interview in the New York Jewish newspaper, Daily Forward: "The longer the rotten bourgeoisie society lives, the more and more barbaric will anti-Semitism become everywhere."

Eric Arthur Blair
11-06-2009, 07:44 AM
it's amazing how often Jews are in the news. Can you imagine if New Zealanders and the New Zealand Bankers and New Zealand Lobby were mentioned as often. If I were an anti-semite I'd be wondering who really runs the country, good thing I'm not.

rpfan2008
11-06-2009, 07:53 AM
it's amazing how often Jews are in the news.

How many times you have seen a Rothschilds in the news?

Eric Arthur Blair
11-06-2009, 08:03 AM
How many times you have seen a Rothschilds in the news?

rarely but Goldman Sachs has been all over the news. :D

The Obama, Goldman Sachs & Rothchild connection - This inside scoop connects the dots!
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/73847

sofia
11-06-2009, 08:35 AM
would it be in poor taste to point out that Obama handlers George Soros, Rahm Emmanuel, David Axelrod, Tim Geitner, Ben Bernanke, Barney Frank, Alan Greenspan, Paul Volcker, Larry Summers, Peter Orzag, Bob Rubin, Cass Sunstein, and Valerie Jarret are all....you know...

of the same group as the Rothschilds and Warburgs?

Dieseler
11-06-2009, 08:37 AM
would it be in poor taste to point out that Obama handlers George Soros, Rahm Emmanuel, David Axelrod, Tim Geitner, Ben Bernanke, Barney Frank, Alan Greenspan, Paul Volcker, Larry Summers, Peter Orzag, Bob Rubin, Cass Sunstein, and Valerie Jarret are all....you know...

Nah.
Someone will take offense to it though.
Its their job.

Romulus
11-06-2009, 08:41 AM

Leave it to those who are offended to make it about the jewish thing. They use that as a diversion because there's some truth to the situation.

BlackTerrel
11-06-2009, 01:11 PM

How many non-Jews could you name in the administration? You want to create a list of every Jew in government suit yourself.

Romulus
11-06-2009, 01:17 PM
wait.. barney frank is jewish? i dont think so

HOLLYWOOD
11-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Isnt it "Anti-Italianism" to shout "down with the Gambino crime family"

^^^^THIS,

Yeap: Spin it for your own group, but create some bullshit propaganda to anyone that calls you out.

Well choreographed and funded...

How's that song go... "This is how we do it...

YouTube - THIS IS HOW WE DO IT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwjAaDKFRU)

Dieseler
11-06-2009, 01:21 PM
wait.. barney frank is jewish? i dont think so

Yes.

tonesforjonesbones
11-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Barney Frank is jewish but Geithner is not jewish. tones

revolutionisnow
11-06-2009, 01:54 PM

Don't forget all the Czars/Department heads

Ezekiel Emanuel, Douglas Shulman, Thomas Frieden,Richard Haass,Steven Rattner,Daniel Fried,Ken Feinberg,Alan Bersin,Carol Browner,Gary Gensler,Elena Kagan,Ron Klain, Eric Lander, Jacob Lew, James Steinberg, Ellen Moran, Sheila Bair, Mary Shapiro,Mona Sutphen, Donald Kohn, Karen Mills, Julius Genachowski, Susan Sher, Richard Holbrooke, Jon Leibowitz,Dr Margaret Hamburg

Timothy Geithner
http://www.jewishblogging.com/blog.php?bid=166346

rpfan2008
11-06-2009, 01:59 PM
^ Wow!!! it's as saturated as in the Bolshevik govt!!!!

Romulus
11-06-2009, 02:03 PM
you have to admit... the percentage of jews in politics vs the percentage of our population is quite a difference.

AuH20
11-06-2009, 02:36 PM
dana milpunk is a real putz:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/05/AR2009110504566.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

"Obama takes his orders from the Rothchilds" [sic], accusing Obama of being part of a Jewish plot to introduce the antichrist.

Wait a minute. don't you love the way Dana diminishes the Rothschilds in a most fantastical light by tieing them to the anti-Christ. However, the Rothschilds have everything to due to with cutthroat finance. Dana conveniently leaves these facts to the side.

NYgs23
11-06-2009, 02:41 PM
There were never any provocative signs at the left-wing antiwar protests four years ago, of course.

Bruno
11-06-2009, 02:49 PM
There were never any provocative signs at the left-wing antiwar protests four years ago, of course.

of course not! :)

susano
11-06-2009, 03:09 PM
The international bankster cartel is as much Jewsih as the Mafia is Italian. If anyone doesn't like hearing that, tough shit. The truth is the truth.

ChooseLiberty
11-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Geithner was married in the Obama UCC church.

Jamie Dimon, a Greek, also married jewish.

It's all very incestuous.

"Timothy Geithner, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, is a Jew. Mr. Geithner is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Peter F. Geithner of Larchmont, N.Y. He is married to Carole M. Sonnenfeld and has two children. The Rev. Thomas Keehn, a United Church of Christ minister, officiated at his wedding."

Ezekiel Emanuel, Douglas Shulman, Thomas Frieden,Richard Haass,Steven Rattner,Daniel Fried,Ken Feinberg,Alan Bersin,Carol Browner,Gary Gensler,Elena Kagan,Ron Klain, Eric Lander, Jacob Lew, James Steinberg, Ellen Moran, Sheila Bair, Mary Shapiro,Mona Sutphen, Donald Kohn, Karen Mills, Julius Genachowski, Susan Sher, Richard Holbrooke, Jon Leibowitz,Dr Margaret Hamburg

Timothy Geithner

ChooseLiberty
11-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Conspiracy fact quiz:

Who did Al Gore's daughter marry and who was his grandfather and what did he do?

100 conspirapoints for the correct answer. :D

sofia
11-06-2009, 03:40 PM

Timothy Geithner

could the fact the NY Times (Sulzberger Family) Washington Post (Meyer-Graham Family) CBS (Sumner Redstone) CNN (Isaccson) ABS (Eisner) US News & World (Zuckerman) Drudge Report (Matt Drudge) Newsweek (Meyer-Graham) Time Mag (Perlstein).....and also

Larry King, Mike Wallace, Chris Wallace, Wolf Blizer, Paula Zahn, and so many others..are also part of this crowd....have something to do with why we dont hear about this mafia on the media?

ChooseLiberty
11-06-2009, 03:41 PM
For "bourgeoisie" read American Middle Class and you get the picture.

The Boleshevik Trotskyites are with us still.

Ask the Russians how that worked out for them.

Lenin declared, "We are exterminating the bourgeoisie as a class." His partner in crime, Apfelbaum (Zinoviev) stated: "The interests of the revolution require the physical annihilation of the bourgeoisie class." Who were these bourgeoisie? Certainly not ****. Trotsky gave a clue to their identity in a 1937 interview in the New York Jewish newspaper, Daily Forward: "The longer the rotten bourgeoisie society lives, the more and more barbaric will anti-Semitism become everywhere."

sofia
11-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Conspiracy fact quiz:

Who did Al Gore's daughter marry and who was his grandfather and what did he do?

100 conspirapoints for the correct answer. :D

john schiiff..

grandson of jacob who financed the russian revolution and murder of the czar's family

ChooseLiberty
11-06-2009, 03:43 PM
You're good.

100 conspirapoints. :D

john schiiff..

grandson of jacob who financed the russian revolution and murder of the czar's family

Old Ducker
11-06-2009, 03:44 PM
The international bankster cartel is as much Jewsih as the Mafia is Italian. If anyone doesn't like hearing that, tough shit. The truth is the truth.

I disagree. Much of the mafia is jewish.

sofia
11-06-2009, 03:45 PM
You're good.

100 conspirapoints. :D

For 150 conspirapoints

What two prominent banking families shared a house together in 18th century Frankfurt?

Dieseler
11-06-2009, 03:46 PM
We are so fucked.

ChooseLiberty
11-06-2009, 03:46 PM
IIRC Warburg stayed with the Rothschilds for a while learning the ropes.

This is fun. LOL.

For 150 conspirapoints

What two prominent banking families shared a house together in 18th century Frankfurt?

Dieseler
11-06-2009, 03:51 PM
How many of us do you think they will keep around as slaves?
Surely they don't intend to work for themselves.
And the Saturdays!
Gah!

sofia
11-06-2009, 03:53 PM

This is fun. LOL.

the answer i was looking for was the schiffs...

but your answer might be also correct...r u ready for next question?

True or False

FDR Jr. married Felicia Schiff Warburg

mconder
That's because some of you jokers wont leave the anti-jew thing alone and this BS does nothing for our cause. Even if it is true, give it up.

ChooseLiberty
Oops Warburgs were in Hamburg.

It was Jacob Schiff. No points since I googled it.

This is fun. LOL.

sofia
11-06-2009, 03:56 PM
true or false

FDR Jr, was married to Felicia Schiff-Warburg

50 points...no googling

ChooseLiberty
11-06-2009, 03:56 PM
You're getting past my knowledge here. So without googling I'll say true.

Now for the question that will get some attention - Is Peter Schiff related to the banking Schiffs?

I don't know, just asking.

the answer i was looking for was the schiffs...

but your answer might be also correct...r u ready for next question?

True or False

FDR Jr. married Felicia Schiff Warburg

sofia
11-06-2009, 04:00 PM
You're getting past my knowledge here. So without googling I'll say true.

Now for the question that will get some attention - Is Peter Schiff related to the banking Schiffs?

I don't know, just asking.

the answer is....TRUE

Felicia Schiff Warburg was also married to David Sarnoff....who headed NBC for 50 years.

I dont think Peter is related to Jacob. Peters grandfather was a carpenter

revolutionisnow
11-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Nora Volkow, the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse is Leon Trotsky's great-granddaughter.

ChooseLiberty
11-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Good to know about Peter. Hope he's not "connected". But if he were his father probably wouldn't be where he is.

Sarnoff - media- Schiff. No, it doesn't make sense. No banking interests control the media. Do they? Oh wait, never mind.

You should start a conspiraquiz thread. :)

the answer is....TRUE

Felicia Schiff Warburg was also married to David Sarnoff....who headed NBC for 50 years.

I dont think Peter is related to Jacob. Peters grandfather was a carpenter

ChooseLiberty
11-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Wait a sec, let me get my bottle of Red Pills.

Nora Volkow, the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse is Leon Trotsky's great-granddaughter.

Romulus
11-06-2009, 04:52 PM

Ooooh So 'international banking cartel' is the K word eh?

Romulus
11-06-2009, 04:53 PM
I disagree. Much of the mafia is jewish.

the only part of the mafia that was jewish was their lawyers.

sofia
11-06-2009, 04:59 PM

Arnold Rothstein (fixed the 1918 World Series)...

Bugsy Siegel, Meyer Lansky..

these guys were big

sofia
11-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Back in the day when there were only three national mega networks...3 moguls ran them for nearly 50 years each...

David Sarnoff...nbc
Bill Paley...cbs
Leonhard Goldenson....abc

all 3 were the children of russian-jewish immigrants (Bolsheviks)...

they, along with Zionist Sulzberger (NY Times) and Zionist Meyer-Graham (Washington Post)shaped the thinking of two generations of americans...

Eugene Meyer was head of the Fed before he stepped down and bought the Wash Post...which his grandson Donald runs to day...Eugene was also a former head of World Bank

Old Ducker
11-06-2009, 05:27 PM

You've never heard of Bugsy Siegel? Or Mayer Lansky...

revolutionisnow
11-06-2009, 05:28 PM

False. The modern "Russian mob" is actually Jewish also.
Jonathan Winer, a former State Department expert, states categorically that, "There is not a major Russian organized crime figure whom we are tracking who does not carry an Israeli passport."
Semion Mogilevich http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semion_Mogilevich
http://www.villagevoice.com/1998-05-26/news/the-most-dangerous-mobster-in-the-world/1

YouTube - Rise and fall of the jewish mobster (part 01) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUDZd8y1pP0)

anaconda
11-06-2009, 05:58 PM
The anti semite argument is getting so old and tired that I can barely believe that it still has any legs. Time to debate issues rather than tired old irrational, misplaced slogans.

WClint
11-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Its all almost as if they dont know the difference between condemning all Jews and someone (or sub-section) that happens to be Jewish. They (the politician) is trying to label the opposition as "anti-Semites" for political reasons.

"Dont vote for them they are crazy anti-Semites". The sheeple reply "bah they are really bad, we will vote democrat".

Freedom 4 all
11-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Would it be anti-Semetic to say we need more Goldwaters and less Rothchilds?

Dieseler
11-06-2009, 07:14 PM

Not at all.
That was good, you just saved this thread.

AuH20
11-06-2009, 07:15 PM

I thought the jews disowned Goldwater? After all he spent a career railing against the welfare state, the CFR, & the Trilateral Commission.

sofia
11-06-2009, 07:16 PM
is this photo of obama anti-semitic

http://www.breitbart.tv/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/wall1.jpg

sofia
11-06-2009, 07:17 PM
or mccain

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XKqlkwHZVjY/SL3EbrzRuZI/AAAAAAAAAZI/4ISS6O8YjzU/s400/leiberman_mccain_wailing_wall.jpg

sofia
11-06-2009, 07:18 PM
or bush and biar

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XKqlkwHZVjY/SL3EbrzRuZI/AAAAAAAAAZI/4ISS6O8YjzU/s400/leiberman_mccain_wailing_wall.jpg

or hilary

http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/newversion/pic6/1116776090_0.jpg

Dieseler
11-06-2009, 07:20 PM
is this photo of obama anti-semitic

http://www.breitbart.tv/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/wall1.jpg

or mccain

or bush and biar

or hilary

http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/newversion/pic6/1116776090_0.jpg

I don't think so.
Those pictures go on the wall of Baron de Rotheschilds Trophy room.
With all the rest..
:D
They may even be on the wall of the super secret 33rd floor of the Israeli Supreme Court building.

HOLLYWOOD
11-06-2009, 07:39 PM
or bush and biar

[/URL]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XKqlkwHZVjY/SL3EbrzRuZI/AAAAAAAAAZI/4ISS6O8YjzU/s400/leiberman_mccain_wailing_wall.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XKqlkwHZVjY/SL3EbrzRuZI/AAAAAAAAAZI/4ISS6O8YjzU/s400/leiberman_mccain_wailing_wall.jpg)

or hilary

[URL="http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/%7Eoyakodon/newversion/pic6/1116776090_0.jpg"]http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/newversion/pic6/1116776090_0.jpg (http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/%7Eoyakodon/newversion/pic6/1116776090_0.jpg)

The one of Bush Blair is incorrect... it's a pic of that liberal republican Puppet John McMoron and his master Joe Liberman

sofia
11-06-2009, 07:45 PM
hers bush....and many others

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/01/bushblairwearingskullcaps.jpg&imgrefurl=http://zionismkills.wordpress.com/2008/03/30/zog-now-stands-for-zionist-occupied-globe/&usg=__xHSJ1zcDrIQT81WWClcgsazekeA=&h=300&w=600&sz=29&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=vKgXaoXAsmedZM:&tbnh=68&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbush%2Bblair%2Bwailing%2Bwall%26hl%3D en%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Dieseler
11-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Wow, Freedom of Speech is great.
Thanks Grand Daddy.
Thanks Founding Fathers.

Romulus
11-06-2009, 07:53 PM
You've never heard of Bugsy Siegel? Or Mayer Lansky...

Yep.. thats right..my bad

BlackTerrel
11-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Its all almost as if they dont know the difference between condemning all Jews and someone (or sub-section) that happens to be Jewish. They (the politician) is trying to label the opposition as "anti-Semites" for political reasons.

"Dont vote for them they are crazy anti-Semites". The sheeple reply "bah they are really bad, we will vote democrat".

Read this thread. The whole 6 pages before you is naming every single Jew who has ever served in government or media. This for a people who don't want to be "collectivist".

You're really making their job easy.

Dunedain
11-07-2009, 03:32 PM
I thought the jews disowned Goldwater? After all he spent a career railing against the welfare state, the CFR, & the Trilateral Commission.

This is exactly the reason why the Jewish government (World Jewish Congress, Bni Brith, ADL, etc) are a major enemy of the freedom movement as opposed to all individual Jews. The few Jews who speak out against the world Jewish leadership goals are viciously attacked and condemned.

A great example is Norman Finkelstein. He spoke out against the "Holocaust Industry" and Jewish supremacism in Israel and subsequently he was fired from his job at DePaul after Alan Dershowitz went after him.

Jews are particularly aware of the saying in the old testtament that "their own Jews would destroy them". I daresay that has happened, although not in the same meaning Isiah intended.
There is even a website that tracks "Self Hating Jews"that don't get with the program particularly when it comes to Israel. Although this is just the tip of the iceberg.
http://www.masada2000.org/shit-list.html

Dieseler
11-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Read this thread. The whole 6 pages before you is naming every single Jew who has ever served in government or media. This for a people who don't want to be "collectivist".

So?

You're really making their job easy.
Who's job?
What are you talking about?

BlackTerrel
11-07-2009, 05:09 PM
So?

Who's job?
What are you talking about?

Read the guy I was responding to.

catdd
11-07-2009, 05:15 PM
But the thing is, if you don't single out the Rothschilds and just say "International Bankers" you will catch the Rothschilds in the net and keep these people from mounting a defense at the same time. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.

bobbyw24
11-09-2009, 06:40 AM
Not much room for discussing who saw which sign in this statement from the Elie Wiesel Foundation:

Elie Wiesel on the GOP Tea Party's anti-Semitism and Holocaust comparisons: "This kind of political hatred is indecent and disgusting"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1109/Weisel_blasts_the_tea_party_antiSemitism_Indecent_ and_disgusting.html?showall

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Hitler exposed the Rothschilds and Warburgs and took away their central bank

Hitler was right?

http://i.imgur.com/T4BrSwO.gif

parocks
05-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Bringing back an old old thread. Hey, you hear Rothschild was related to Karl Marx?

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/eb4f8fce4fb713d502b9f0d5ee517d80.jpg

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Bringing back an old old thread. Hey, you hear Rothschild was related to Karl Marx?

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/eb4f8fce4fb713d502b9f0d5ee517d80.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/T4BrSwO.gif