PDA

View Full Version : Major was upset over foreign policy

itshappening
11-05-2009, 07:24 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=11337544&referralPlaylistId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b 0c12f2749

tangent4ronpaul
11-05-2009, 07:27 PM
There are a lot better ways to protest.

-t

Vessol
11-05-2009, 07:38 PM
There are a lot better ways to protest.

-t

This.

But they will use it as an excuse to lampoon those others whom are against our foreign policy, especially soldiers.

tangent4ronpaul
11-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Yeah - I mean if he'd just stripped, climbed a barracks and done the chicken dance - then urinated on his CO... well, it wouldn't have even have made the local news...

I Bet he's lying in his body bag right now, slapping his forehead with his palm and saying: "Wow! - I could of had a section 8" :D

(that was supposed to have been a joke...)

-t

devil21
11-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Classic media deflection tactic. It's been used against us to a lesser extent already.

"Since he disagreed with US foreign policy he must have gone nuts and shot up a bunch of people."

That's like going from point A to point E without worrying about B, C, and D.

Icymudpuppy
11-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Isn't Congress supposed to vote on the Patriot act this week?

tangent4ronpaul
11-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Isn't Congress supposed to vote on the Patriot act this week?

Several provisions got shot down in committee - but after this happened a congress critter being interviewed by Covurto brought it up and said something along the lines of we'll have to look at how those things might have helped prevent this incident...

It should go to the house in the next week for a floor vote.

-t

MikeStanart
11-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah - I mean if he'd just stripped, climbed a barracks and done the chicken dance - then urinated on his CO... well, it wouldn't have even have made the local news...

I Bet he's lying in his body bag right now, slapping his forehead with his palm and saying: "Wow! - I could of had a section 8" :D

(that was supposed to have been a joke...)

-t

Nope, he's alive!

tangent4ronpaul
11-05-2009, 08:34 PM
I heard. scratch body bag part...

Bet he's lying on his hospital bed, and slapping his for head with his palm saying: "Wow! - I could of had a section 8" :D

-t

Liberty Star
11-05-2009, 10:17 PM
CNN 360 just threw in another angle that he was discriminated at the hospital trying to tie into this.

We won't know all the facts probably for days, most of the early reports/speculations could be just that.

paulitics
11-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Several provisions got shot down in committee - but after this happened a congress critter being interviewed by Covurto brought it up and said something along the lines of we'll have to look at how those things might have helped prevent this incident...

It should go to the house in the next week for a floor vote.

-t

the lone wolf provision got shot down today. This tragedy will be exploited a million times next week to justify spying on Americans who have no ties to terrorism.

JK/SEA
11-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Heard he was getting harrassed because of his name, and religion.

Hard to believe we have bullies in the military. Geez...he just snapped. No shit huh?

Will he get the firing squad or life?