PDA

View Full Version : Take a glance at meetup! Just shy of 50,000, 22 countries

Dave Wood
10-02-2007, 11:30 AM
ronpaul.meetup.com

:eek: :D :eek: :D

steph3n
10-02-2007, 11:32 AM
7670 events, I am wondering however how these out of US supporters are assisting much :)

JosephTheLibertarian
ronpaul.meetup.com

:eek: :D :eek: :D

yes. very optimistic about this

EvilEngineer
With all of the international support for Dr. Paul, I think we should start a "TheWorld4RonPaul" website. Filled with videos from around the world and why they think Ron Paul is the best choice and how it inspires them.

Dave Wood
10-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Ron Paul supporters outside the country should consider International airports.

Americans travel abroad every day. Wouldnt it be priceless to have Rudy go through an airport in Brussels and see people holding signs RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008?

It would cause curiosity from people and I think the foreign press would begin to pick up on it. Wouldnt want anyone to get in any trouble though, check the rules first.

max
10-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Mostly dead wood.....

Only a small handful of Meetup members actually contribute..

Consider this...If 50,000 Meetup members chipped in just $100 per month, we'd have 5 million each month just from Meetups!

Where are these people?

itsnobody
10-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Mostly dead wood.....

Consider this...If 50,000 Meetup members chipped in just $100 per month, we'd have 5 million each month just from Meetups!

Where are these people?

Yeah thats why we should all email our meetup groups and tell them to sign the pledge

http://www.pledgebank.com/Pauls-100mill

ConstitutionGal
10-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Mostly dead wood.....

Where are these people?
I think we have to realize that a great many of Dr. Paul's supporters are those who are quite literally struggling to keep a roof over their heads and food on their tables. They do, however, spread his message at every opportunity afforded to them. Please don't discount the very people who need him the most and may be some of Dr. Paul's most ardent supporters simply because they can't cough up cash.:(