PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul - The Clone Wars - Join the Campaign!

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Ron Paul must win the Republican nomination. To do this, he needs a huge base of support. This base of support must be many times larger than what he has right now. Quite frankly, he needs ten times as many supporters!

So the question then becomes, "How can we help him obtain this support?"

Quite frankly, we must all join in "THE CLONE WARS!"

To join this effort please go out and find one or more people you can tell about Ron Paul and share information with. The goal is to "clone" a supporter every bit as passionately supportive of Ron Paul as yourself!

Culturing a clone might not be easy, but with the "FORCE" of liberty being strong in Ron Paul supporters it is very possible!

Do not "think" about joining this effort, but simply, "do."

Once you have generated a "clone" please report back to this thread with your clone to give an account of the cloning process! Share tips, information, and ways to accelerate the growth of a clone!

It is important to teach your clones that they must continue the process by cloning themselves!

The force is in you supporter and defender of liberty.

Go fourth, clone, and report back!

No think, just, "do."

Chester Copperpot
10-02-2007, 11:18 AM
This is a good idea... Ive told everybody I know and even alot that I dont.. I dont know how many clones Ive made BUT.. I know Ive made 2.. One here in NJ.. and one in California.. and they in turn TELL EVERYBODY... just like me.. be it friends, family, waitresses, bank tellers, gas station attendents.etc.

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Hello Mike,

I would suggest not just telling people, but find a few people in particular that you can repetitively TEACH about Ron Paul. We need to generate additional supporters just as passionate as ourselves.

Don't get me wrong, telling a lot of people is great. But we need to make CLONES of ourselves that will ACTIVELY SUPPORT Ron Paul!

I'm working on someone already.

Chester Copperpot
10-02-2007, 11:23 AM
What Ive found is that the people who become passionate like the rest of us are the ones who listen and take the time to watch videos and stuff on their own.. Something wells up inside of them and there you go.. As Art Williams said.. There has never been a test designed in America that can look into the heart of a man or women and know what they're made of.. You just wont know how people will react until they see Dr. Paul for themselves..

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Mike Mitrosky,

One thing I think we need to realize is how many disgruntled with mainstream politics are not very active online. For example, I'm in the middle of convincing someone to support Ron Paul who does not have a computer. He has heard of Ron Paul, but knows very little about him. I hope to change that!

Original_Intent
10-02-2007, 11:32 AM
I am glad you posted this, I am 100% in agreement.

We do far better creating one "clone" than we do by "canvassing" 100 people.

It requires taking the time to be willing to educate people and remember Neo's reaction when he was brought out of the Matrix. Please be gentle and patient while dealing with peeling away a lifetimes worth of lies and propaganda.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-02-2007, 11:36 AM
This is a good idea... Ive told everybody I know and even alot that I dont.. I dont know how many clones Ive made BUT.. I know Ive made 2.. One here in NJ.. and one in California.. and they in turn TELL EVERYBODY... just like me.. be it friends, family, waitresses, bank tellers, gas station attendents.etc.

yes...*very important* don't wait for your meet up projects, TELL EVERYONE TO VOTE RON PAUL! it's also a good conversation starter anyway!

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 11:42 AM
I am glad you posted this, I am 100% in agreement.

We do far better creating one "clone" than we do by "canvassing" 100 people.

It requires taking the time to be willing to educate people and remember Neo's reaction when he was brought out of the Matrix. Please be gentle and patient while dealing with peeling away a lifetimes worth of lies and propaganda.

EXACTLY!

It's great to tell 100 people about Ron Paul. But we will make MUCH more progress by consistently speaking to a limited number of individuals over and over again about Ron Paul, answering their questions, and convincing them to support his campaign.

We need to make CLONES of ourselves that will then become ACTIVE in the campaign!

Seriously, we need to really push this effort. Just imagine all the supporters that could be generated by an effort such as this.

4Horsemen
10-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Sounds good to me.

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Anyone willing to openly state that they are going to get started on their first clone?

Chester Copperpot
10-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Anyone willing to openly state that they are going to get started on their first clone?

A suggestion... I want to say that I do educate people when I meet them.. Even strangers... I can give a rudimentary explanation of the federal reserve in less than a minute.. I carry 2 $2 Bills in my pocket.. One is a federal reserve note (green seal) the other is a United States notes (red seal)... It is VERY EASY to teach people the differnece when they see it in person....

Theres a thread on here similar but its a very good way to get info to people.. After people give me the "WTF" look.. I start talking about Ron Paul, out comes the liberty card.. and it works well.

There are some people who just dont give a fuck or cant comprehend basic math, so I make sure that theyve got a brain before I go into all this... Surprisingly Ive found female cashiers at supermarkets dont seem to give a fuck. Just my experience...