PDA

View Full Version : 10 Million this quarter, and this is how we do it!

mavtek
10-02-2007, 10:53 AM
There are over 4000 who visit or post in this forum, if each one of us gets 100 people to donate $25 to the campaign we've hit the mark of $10mill for the quarter.

Sure it seems like a lot of work but we have 3 months to do it. If you can get 2 people a day to donate $25 then we can easily do this. I plan on printing out computer help promise cards, that are redeemable when those people need computer help. We need to go door to door, aquaintences, friends, family, coworkers, and fellow students.

GOOD LUCK! We need to start this now!

ronpaulyourmom
10-02-2007, 10:55 AM
I've got a better chance of getting a handful of people to donate a few hundred or a grand than I do getting 100 people to donate anything.

Rest assured I'll be working at it though :o

mavtek
10-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Ok so $2500 per forum member! Lets do this!!

mavtek
10-02-2007, 01:57 PM
What are you guys scared of a little competition?

kylejack
10-02-2007, 02:00 PM
An idea is forming...

How about Ron Paul donation wranglers like Bush's thing? Whichever person can get the most money donated to the campaign gets dinner with Dr. Paul/gets to follow him around for a couple days or something like that?

This would be EXTREMELY EASY to implement. We know from the Meetup competition that they have the capability to track project codes...just use a unique project code when you have people donate. At the end, whichever project code has the most donations is the winner. Prizes for runners up, of course.

kylejack
10-02-2007, 02:01 PM
E-mailing the campaign...

mavtek
10-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Alrighty! Lets do this!!

KingTheoden
10-02-2007, 02:05 PM
This is an AWESOME idea! Alright, for all sales men and women on this board, the gauntlet is thrown and challenge given!

kylejack
10-02-2007, 02:09 PM
I e-mailed them. We'll see.

katao
10-02-2007, 02:11 PM
We need graduated levels of recognition for fundraising efforts. In addition to an total winner, you should be able to gradually move up in rank based on how much money you raise. $500 = freedom fighter, $1000 = xxx, $5000 = xxx, $100,000 = Founding Father, etc.

AND we need a central location where we can signup, see others who've signed up, and see current progress.

Joe Knows
10-02-2007, 02:12 PM
We need graduated levels of recognition for fundraising efforts. In addition to an total winner, you should be able to gradually move up in rank based on how much money you raise. $500 = freedom fighter, $1000 = xxx, $5000 = xxx, $100,000 = Founding Father, etc.

How about a classification of minuteman?

kylejack
10-02-2007, 02:13 PM

Yes, this is precisely how Bush did it, I totally agree. I'll hit the campaign with that if I hear back from them.

surf
10-02-2007, 02:39 PM
and i got offered a bumpersticker, lapel pin, and membership in the "friends of Fred society" or something like that when speaking with a caller from the Thompson campaign - for only $200.

i'm not sure i like using this type of technique. i know i'm not donating to be recognized publicly as a "freedom fighter," and i doubt many people in this forum are.

Things like this may work for followers of Bush, and i'm not saying it couldn't for Ron. i just think that people like myself are donating about as much we can. i tend to think it's anathema to the central campaign to emphasize any one individual's monetary contributions as being more important than anothers.

my .02

mavtek
10-02-2007, 02:45 PM
and i got offered a bumpersticker, lapel pin, and membership in the "friends of Fred society" or something like that when speaking with a caller from the Thompson campaign - for only $200.

i'm not sure i like using this type of technique. i know i'm not donating to be recognized publicly as a "freedom fighter," and i doubt many people in this forum are.

Things like this may work for followers of Bush, and i'm not saying it couldn't for Ron. i just think that people like myself are donating about as much we can. i tend to think it's anathema to the central campaign to emphasize any one individual's monetary contributions as being more important than anothers.

my .02

I think we're exploring the ideals of a competitive free market!

Drknows
10-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Once he releases third quarter numbers then after the next debate we will have a swarm of fresh new donors!

One. The media is going to bring him up to the top teir ( i hope)

Two. Its fall and more people tune in to Tv so the next couple of debates will be Watched by more new people just getting a feel for the candidates.

We will easily get around 8 - 10 mil next quarter if all goes smoothly.

Chester Copperpot
10-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Ok so $2500 per forum member! Lets do this!!

Thats not too hard...