PDA

View Full Version : Codex Alimentarius - Dare you ignore it?

WarDog
11-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Codex alimentarius is one of the major bodies behind the effort to limit access to nutritional products and information. Its motivation is not rocket science and neither is the source of its funding - money that somehow expected to return a profit to its members . . . Most of the information available regarding codex alimentarius refers to its role in the USA, but it is not a US-specific body. Far from it, Codex has wiggled its dirty little tentacles into just about every national or international body concerned with public health. Posing as a benefactor, it then uses its significant financial and political clout to do its masters bidding.:eek:

http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/codex-alimentarius.html

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws. Confucius

whoever dares are cause reveal shall test the strength of knightly steel and when the torture proves to dull well scrap there brains from out of his skull and place a lamp within the shell to light his soul from here to HELL... Yale University Skull & Bones Secret Society Blood oath.:mad:

LittleLightShining
11-04-2009, 05:25 PM
It's insidious and diabolical and I haven't the foggiest idea about what to do about it :(

Kotin
11-04-2009, 05:28 PM
I hear it goes into effect at the end of the year... but I still cannot figure out how that is possible..

squarepusher
11-04-2009, 05:28 PM
I oppose codex 100%

sevin
11-04-2009, 06:19 PM
So how does one stay healthy if this happens? Just buy lots of fruits and veggies?