PDA

View Full Version : A major patriot scholar in major trouble and I don't know exactly what to do.

Oyate
11-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Brothers and Sisters, I trust you to hear me out. I speak from the heart, wopi la tunka;

I write to you today with a heavy matter. My buddy, our friend John C. Stuart of Arizona is in trouble deep. Big trouble.

For those of you who have seen the movie America: Freedom To Fascism, for those of us who remember Aaron Russo and his work, believe it or not, a lot of the foundational premises for this movie was literally informed by such scholars as G. Edward Griffin and Bob Shulz and the like, but John C. Stuart was one of Aaron's close confidants and they were working on the next release.

Yup, there was gonna be a sequel. A follow-up movie where some deeper thoughts got addressed. John Stuart and Aaron were counselling deeply on these matters but as you know, Aaron died (RIP). These were the days of "the early crew" with names that many of you know like Illona Urban Blakely and Rose Lear and Linda Hunnicut and Fred Smart and Dede and man others who operate behind the scenes. This was the crew, along with John Stuart, who originally decided along with Aaron to throw everything we had, all our support, into Dr. Paul's campaign.

I was the one trying to engineer the conference call with Dr. Paul when he promised US, HE PROMISED US TO GO FOR IT and WE PLEDGED OUT SUPPORT BACK. That was before anybody heard the word because we wanted this with all our hearts.

So Phoenix and the early core went to work and you saw the results. You are here, aren't you?

One night as John Stuart was fulfilling our R3VOlUTIOARY duty by putting up sings for Dr. Paul, John Stuart was accosted by a seeming mad man who attacked him in his car.

You can read the facts of the case and what we have established, but the long and the short of it is that the attacker wound up dead up a gunshot to the face.

As far as we are concerned, this is a case of simple self-defense but as a result of the "justice" system here, the man was incarcerated for 8 months, during which time he lost his business, his vehicles, his tools, his investment properties, his lovely fiancee, all his money, practically everything. And he endured great suffering in prison. Because he refuses to lie down. In prison John Stuart set to help those who could not read or write, he set up a prison ministry to help the hopeless.

We have documented NUMEROUS AND EGREGIOUS violations of law and process regarding John's case. In short, they are going after him. The media and the cops wasted no time in identifying John Stuart as a crazy lunatic. He's getting shafted bigtime.

We are trying to do what we can do but we're just Phoenix R3VOlUTION. We're great with signs and banners but a criminal defense team we are not.

John does not understand why his long-term friend, Dr. Ron Paul, does not intercede with a single, simple letter of concern to the prosecutors, police and bench in this matter. John literally feels like his long-time friend is leaving him to twist in the wind and that the law is being trampled.

If there is someone who can speak to Dr. Paul directly on this matter, I ask you to do so, I beg you to. Even if the answer is no, please try.

I offer this link that will link to other pages so you can know what we "know" but I know the whole story. If I didn't believe with 100% clarity in John Stuart's true innocence I would not defile this board or you by asking for your help. In whatever way you can, if even to look into this matter and consider sharing this story for the man has been ruined and he could spend the rest of his life in jail.

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Opinion/060919-2009-11-03-is-accused-murderer-john-stuart-crazy-well-maybe-like-a.htm

Mitakuye Oyasin.

Athan
11-04-2009, 03:42 PM
bump!

catdd
11-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Contact Chuck Baldwin , he is a fellow Christian and has been known to personally represent us.

squarepusher
11-04-2009, 04:31 PM
a madman attacked him because he put up a ron paul sign?

was there really no other solution but to take this mans life?

Oyate
11-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Contact Chuck Baldwin , he is a fellow Christian and has been known to personally represent us.

I have issued what I hope was a respectful letter to Chuck Baldwin's son whom has expertise in such matters. I have a deep, personal trust in Pastor Chuck Baldwin, having had the honor to help secure him at R3VOlUTION March.

But I'm a behind-the-scenes operator mostly. I need your help to bring this matter to the Pastor's attention. Like any matter of this level of import, the story is somewhat convoluted and needs some wise attention.

For every name, for all of you who make yourselves known to me, I pledge that if something like this happens to you I will be there for you. In truth I love my people, you, Oyate so much that the thought of you suffering is near to unbearable to me.

Oyate
11-04-2009, 04:54 PM
a madman attacked him because he put up a ron paul sign?

was there really no other solution but to take this mans life?

I didn't want to color the scene, but the "seeming madman" had a blog in which he described with pride how he like to get "all fucked up" on drugs and alcohol and "beat their faces in".

In other words, John's opponent was not only a man of violence, not only a drug user and intoxicant, but he literally enjoyed inflicting violence upon others, and this by his own word.

The blog where he said this we have on screen shots. Saw them for myself.

That eye whitness accounts overwhelmingly support "castle doctrine" law in Arizona seems moot. The fact that numerous eye witnesses either saw John Stuart's attacker variously reach into John's car or attempt to "strangle" him seem moot to prosecutors as does the bench's refusal to recognize clear examples of purgery on the part of prosecuting attorneys and the grand jury examination, just look at the documents and you can see clear and outright and bald faced LIES. You can hear them reverse themselves on audio recording. There is no other word for it but LIES and LIARS and the filthy lying, Gods-damned lies and lies and tricks and every trick in the book.

I know John C. Stuart and I'm damn proud to. When I was in financial doubt, I went to Aaron Russo who steered me into John C. Stuart. John is part of my body as you are.

This is how strongly I feel. I am Oyate, I have both guns and metal. I have food. I have water and the ability to make it pure. I have an attack dog. I have a truck. I am a self-propelled survival and security school. My honor is the only thing I cherish above you. My honor would be meaningless if I did not come to you now because what threatens my brother is not hunger or thirst or assailants we can fight with our fists.

If you are smart to these ways, can I offer you with all humility, I will protect you. I will trade anything I have if you can help my brother. My abilities are great but so is the need this time.

Will you help our brother John?

squarepusher
11-04-2009, 05:26 PM
I didn't want to color the scene, but the "seeming madman" had a blog in which he described with pride how he like to get "all fucked up" on drugs and alcohol and "beat their faces in".

In other words, John's opponent was not only a man of violence, not only a drug user and intoxicant, but he literally enjoyed inflicting violence upon others, and this by his own word.

Wow, this is a pretty different take on the account. Stuart pulled ahead of John Beasley car, and blocked him in? That seems like an act of agression. Tom Beasley was a 49 yr old stock broker with his wife return home from an event, and he has a blog about how he enjoys getting messed up and beating people? Do you have evidence of this?

Why did a witness say Tom Beasley was backing off with his hands in the air when he was killed?

I'm sorry, if someone has a gun on them, like John Stuart did, its foolish to be acting as apparently he did and be picking fights? Insulting someone else's wife and blocking their car in? Having a gun means having responsibility, not being eager for any possible time to use it. The other man had no weapon and may have been shot while backing off with his hands in the air. Why did Stuart flee from the scene after he shot ?

I know you feel bad that your friend is in jail now, and maybe you feel things aren't being fair towards him. However, keep in mind the other person who is dead now and can never be brought back.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/LaurieRoberts/17515

Shoot a guy, get arrested, be home in time for lunch

I cannot imagine what it must be like to be Rebecca Beasley, watching your husband die before your eyes, watching as his blood spreads there on the road.

Watching as the man accused of killing him walks out of jail within hours of his arrest.

Within hours.

“This woman saw her husband murdered right in front of her and the bond is unbelievable,” said Beasley's attorney, John Doyle.

It is unbelievable, that a guy who ran once to save his own sorry skin would be given a chance to do it again.

Sadly, prosecutors didn't make much of a case to keep John Chester Stuart behind bars and I'm betting the commissioner who set his bail didn't even read the police account of what happened.

Stuart – the only guy there with a gun -- is claiming self defense.

Tom and Rebecca Beasley spent the afternoon of Jan. 29 at the FBR Open. There, the 49-year-old Phoenix stockbroker and his wife befriended a couple from Iowa and took them to Greasewood Flat for dinner, to give them a taste of the wild west.

Tragically, they would get their own taste of it on the way home. It was 9 p.m. and they were headed west on Pinnacle Peak, Rebecca would later say, when a vehicle came barreling up behind them, crossed into the eastbound lane and passed them. Tom flashed his lights at the speeding car and it might have ended there but the red light at Tatum left them, side by side.

Windows were rolled down, and words were exchanged. Rebecca says Stuart called her a filthy name, prompting her husband to get out of the car and Stuart to pull his vehicle in front of theirs, blocking them.

Within seconds, Tom Beasley was dead, shot once in the face.

Stuart's fiancé told police that Beasley approached their car and was threatening to kill her boyfriend, who was just defending himself when he picked up a gun and fired. And presumably when he then drove off, leaving an unarmed man to die in the street.

Witnesses followed Stuart to his north Phoenix home, where prosecutors say he grabbed $2,200 and left again. Phoenix police caught him a few blocks away, arresting him at gunpoint.

The next morning, Commissioner Randy Ellexson set Stuart's bail at $46,000 and the man was free in time for a late lunch.

The case has caught the eye of Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas who last week decried the low bond, noting that his office had asked for $500,000 at Stuart's initial court appearance.

That's true. According to a tape of the two-minute hearing, Deputy County Attorney James Charnell requested a $500,000 bond then never uttered another word as Stuart's attorney offered a spirited defense, painting his client – a friend of 25 years – as the victim.

“This is a situation of road rage where he was attacked,” attorney Joe Chornenky told Ellexson. “An individual was shot when they came to his car and began beating on him. There is some question about exactly how the gun went off. Apparently, Mr. Stuart had the gun on his dashboard. When the person tried to grab it, there was a struggle over it. The individual was shot.”

Shot, according to one witness, as he was backing away with his hands in the air.

It was right there in the police account that Ellexson presumably read before setting bond at a measly $46,000.

Of course, that's just one person's account. What happened that night will all come out in a trial – assuming $46,000 is enough to compel Stuart to stick around for a trial.

Prosecutors will be back in court this morning, asking Judge Tim Ryan to boost Stuart's bond. Good luck with that one. In order to raise a bond, there must be new, damaging information that wasn't available to Ellexson three weeks ago.

The problem is, the scary stuff was all there all along – had anyone bothered to notice.

(Column published Feb. 20, 2008.)

Oyate
11-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Wow, this is a pretty different take on the account.

I hear you. With a deadly expense, we cannot but look into this deeply. It's a tragedy no matter how we address it.

Brothers and Sisters, as we become elders, I am saying as we move from being kids to being adolescents to being parents and eventually adults and elders, we will have to deal with all manners of horrible things happening to us.

My teaching here is that bad things can happen to good people. Our movement is replete with examples. So much so that you have your problems and I have mine. But to the extent that I am now an elder of the movement, I really have no choice. The bonds and promises we made to each other and to you are immutable. We fought long and hard to open this door for you. I tell you this as an elder, not to make you feel bad but many of us have been destroyed, our founding fathers, our greatest theoreticians, even Jefferson himself went into bankrupcy.

Brothers and Sisters, the cost is high. To lay down one's life, to do what is in the best interest of another. it makes no sense in dollars and change but it's who we are.

I'd bet that every R3VOlUIONARY that reads this knows. We fight for each other.

One thing I didn't tell you from the early days is we said many things but our latest signature on conference calls is to say "I love you".

Mike Maresco tells you every time; "Mahalo Nui Loha"

My tradition states "Hau Oyasin".

I'm not sure the words matter, we matter. You matter. We matter. This I believe.. My name says I do.

Oyate Miyelo.

dr. hfn
11-04-2009, 07:36 PM
bump!!!

Oyate
11-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Wow, this is a pretty different take on the account. Stuart pulled ahead of John Beasley car, and blocked him in? That seems like an act of agression. Tom Beasley was a 49 yr old stock broker with his wife return home from an event, and he has a blog about how he enjoys getting messed up and beating people? Do you have evidence of this?

Why did a witness say Tom Beasley was backing off with his hands in the air when he was killed?

In the same breath that I congratulate you for looking into the facts of this case I also repudiate you for accepting the media spin.

The eyewitness accounts are as always subjective and unreliable but you only heard one of them. The media told you the one story that seems to condemn John's version of events.

Now who are you who would cast aspersions? Who are you who would take assaults on John Stuart's character above my say? I asked you for help and interest. Interest you seem to have. Now be help and know that Arizona R3VOlUTION stands for what we stand for and we stand for each other. Such as we can. And I wouldn't do any less for you.

ronpaulhawaii
11-05-2009, 01:16 AM
He and his have my heartfelt prayers.

Bleish can get to Baldwin...