PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 ,Which Doors to Open! My Suggestions

speciallyblend
11-04-2009, 11:37 AM
We have accomplished alot in just a short time!In Colorado we have some support in the colorado gop. We ran 1/3 of the delegates but only got one delegate! What doors do we knock on and what doors do we stop knocking on? I know everyone has tried hard to educate folks on all the ron paul platform issues!

We all continue to work hard in the gop,outside the gop in the LP/CP/dnc and as indys!! Working with the Yes on 2f(legalize marijuana) I try to relate the movements out there as doors. The Marijuana Movement(Door),the Pro-Peace/Anti-War (door),the old guard gop(door) The pro-war gop(door) etc etc no matter the issue or movement!Which doors do we knock softly? which doors do we knock on hard! Which doors do the movements/issues actually answer the door? Which doors are more in tune with our Ron Paul Issues/Platform?

We need to run on a Ron Paul platform. As a Republican, we can continue to knock on doors(movements/issues/) and educate folks the best we can no matter the party.
The Majority of Americans do unite under a full Marijuana Legalization as well as other issues locally/state. What i found is a large portion are open to many of Ron Paul's Ideas and Message/Platform! We can keep banging on the neo-con doors or other factions of the gop(doors),but if they have no intention of ever answering or opening the door,no matter what they say thru the door! Then it might be better to leave them behind their own door!
As our movement and platform moves forward. We can keep knocking on doors that open and listen to what we say and agree.If some want to keep knocking on the neo-con doors fine,but i would suggest knocking on doors in the gop willing to open and knock on doors outside of the gop willing to open republican or not republican! I would suggest our time is better spent with folks willing to open the door to our messages. It is no longer our job to get the neo-cons or the palins or the old guard or the religious right to open their doors!
All we need to do on a state/local level is find the movements and issues that agree with our Ron Paul Platform(marijuana legalization for an example) and build our coalitions aligned with the Ron Paul Platform. If some in the GOP are willing to open their doors and agree with our Ron Paul platform! Then it will be in their political interests as we move forward.If the old guard gop does not open their doors as we move forward with political coalitions inside and outside the gop! Then let them stay behind their doors.
It really isn't about parties.It as about the movement and our Ron Paul Platform! Locally/Statewide knock on the doors of all parties and voters. Remember as a republican. the gop local party didn't say Yes on 2F but voters from all parties in Breckenridge did. We know how Ron Paul Republicans in Breck Voted;)

Working with Yes on 2F in Colorado and Sensiblecolorado.org.I learned you can knock on all doors but don't waste your time on folks not willing to open their doors! I think 71% Yes with the vote on Yes on 2F proved that!! KEEP KNOCKING ON DOORS:) As we move forward with our Ron Paul Movement/Platform and even our Marijuana Movement in Colorado! We will Win!!!! if the folks that are not willing to open their doors continue to not answer the door. Then they are more then welcome to stay behind their door as the rest of American Voters Open their Doors and join us or we join them;) ,depending on the movement and issue! Keep Knocking but don't bloody your hand knocking on doors that will never open! Remember alot of folks do agree with what we are saying. will they ever join the gop,probably never! As a Republican do we need them to join if they won't? Nope. We just need them to vote on our Ron Paul Platform or issue.

My final suggestion is Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!! or someone who endorses Ron Pauls Platform, Anti-War,Marijuana Legalization,No Drug War etc etc.

just a suggestion, peace kenny