PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul nominated or FREEDOM IS DEAD!

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 10:10 AM
It's as simple as the title of this thread. Either Ron Paul obtains the nomination or freedom in this nation is dead.

Our freedoms are slipping away each and every day. I can barely read the news anymore, because it makes me so angry. They are clamping down on freedom of speech, the right to bare arms, and even freedom of assembly. All of our rights and liberties are in peril!

It's illegal to take photographs on the streets of some cities. When citizens have taken pictures or video of police brutality they themselves have become victims! We are being spied upon all the time, big brother's cameras are everywhere, anyone can be labeled a terrorist for almost any reason, and security levels are rising to that of a totalitarian police state!

To be blunt, we must do whatever it takes to make sure Ron Paul obtains the Republican nomination. He is a the only true pro-freedom, pro-liberty, pro-peace, and small government candidate! Unlike other candidates who are now trying to mimic him, Ron Paul has a track record that PROVES his devotion to the cause of liberty!

However, we have to hurry. There is no time to spare! He must obtain THIS nomination or by the NEXT election we may no longer have the opportunity to support another candidate like this man. This nation is heading towards bankruptcy, totalitarianism, and a complete police state.

So what should we be doing?

SUPPORT RON PAUL IN EVERY SINGLE WAY POSSIBLE STARING RIGHT NOW!

We can't delay. If we want him to win the nomination he needs ten times his current level of support. He needs ten times as many supporters, myspace friends, meetup groups, and financial contributors! That's right, he needs ten times as much support. It will take that to push through the barriers in place and allow him to win the nomination!

What can you do to support him?

1) Make the biggest donation you can RIGHT NOW! Ron Paul needs your financial support!

https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

2) If your town does not have a Ron Paul meetup group BE A LEADER and start one RIGHT NOW! If it does have a group GET ACTIVE. If the group is not active then do what it takes to STIR THINGS UP and motivate the supporters in your area!

3) Print out campaign material and tell your friends, family members, co-workers, church members, and COMPLETE STRANGERS YOU HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE about Ron Paul! If you can convince multiple people to support Ron Paul as passionately as yourself then they can convince others and the cycle will continue onward!

Finally, we need to all be as active as possible when it comes to supporting Ron Paul! Both off-line and on-line we need to join together to make sure he obtains the nomination!

Our freedom and liberty is at stake!

Chester Copperpot
10-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Correct 100%

DrNoZone
10-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Not correct. Even if Paul doesn't win, the Ron Paul Revolution has awakened MANY people who were previously either asleep or apathetic. If he doesn't win, this movement needs to keep going and growing for 4 years until we have a another principled man/woman who will take up the cause!

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 10:15 AM
We must all continue to support Ron Paul!

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Dr.NoZone,

I am convinced that if Ron Paul does not win that in four years this nation will have turned into a totalitarian state or there will be a global depression that ends civilization as we know it.

PrimarilyPaul
10-02-2007, 10:17 AM
The only way to get Ron Paul nominated is to register as a Republican and vote for him so the list should have

0. Register as a Republican and vote for Ron Paul in the primary http://www.primarilypaul.com/ron-paul-in-the-primaries/

Mortikhi
10-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Ron Paul

OR

Revolution

Kregener
10-02-2007, 10:31 AM
I believe there will be a financial meltdown, whether Ron Paul wins or not. It is unavoidable.

But we need Ron Paul at the helm when it occurs.

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 10:37 AM
If a total financial meltdown has not occurred by then I think Ron Paul could help prevent it.

Kregener
10-02-2007, 10:42 AM
You do understand that the collapse of the dollar is no longer in American hands, right?

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Kregener,

It depends on what we want to do.

If we are to save the dollar we need to build up the USA internally.

hard@work
10-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Can't stop the Freedom movement.

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 10:47 AM
You can't stop freedom forever, but you can injure it for a very, very long time.

That is why we must help Ron Paul get the nomination!

LibertyEagle
10-02-2007, 11:13 AM
We must all continue to support Ron Paul!

I agree.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't you the same guy who said you would dump Ron Paul if he accepted matching funds?

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Yes, I am the same guy.

I totally support Ron Paul!

I will support him constantly.

However, if he accepts matching funds I will stop my support and support another candidate that refuses to take matching funds.

DrNoZone
10-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Yes, I am the same guy.

However, if he accepts matching funds I will stop my support and support another candidate that refuses to take matching funds.

I think you're not looking at the matching funds issue critically and closely. Go to the FEC site and look it up yourself, then tell me Ron Paul would be unprincipled to take matching fund. I too was of the same opinion that you are about matching funds, until I looked up for myself exactly where they come from.

LibertyEagle
10-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Yes, I am the same guy.

So, let me get this straight. You think that unless Dr. Paul is nominated, Freedom will be dead. Yet, you will dump him if he accepts matching funds.

Interesting, indeed. :rolleyes:

Note: I certainly hope you have contributed the maximum of $2300 to the campaign, so that you are putting your money where your mouth currently resides.

SouthernGuy15
10-02-2007, 11:50 AM
I've donated everything I can afford.