PDA

View Full Version : In this thread you will try to convince me to support Sarah Palin....

Akus
11-03-2009, 11:44 PM
This is serious.

I've heard all of the "she is a bumbling idiot" arguments. I've heard her say dumb shit about Russia, I've seen some parts of her interview with Katey Couric.

But...

Those of you who support her, yeah I know, PRF's got gazillion of those:rolleyes:, please tell me why I should support Sarah Palin for whatever candidacy?...

qh4dotcom
11-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Wait until she ditches the Republicans and runs 3rd party before you consider supporting her...

Akus
11-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Wait until she ditches the Republicans and runs 3rd party before you consider supporting her...

I didn't start this thread so much because I support her, I don't. But I do want to hear the defence, because so far I only have heard the prosecution.

sofia
11-03-2009, 11:54 PM
the Palin cult adores her for no other reason than the lefty media hates her,

such is the primitive simplicty of their reasoning.

the "left" attacks her in order to "sheep dip" her as "our leader"...a leader that they can easily destroy.

the man that they really fear is Ron Paul....which is why they ignore him

Anti Federalist
11-04-2009, 12:01 AM
the Palin cult adores her for no other reason than the lefty media hates her,

such is the primitive simplicty of their reasoning.

the "left" attacks her in order to "sheep dip" her as "our leader"...a leader that they can easily destroy.

the man that they really fear is Ron Paul....which is why they ignore him

They are setting up a

http://rzhblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/strawman.jpg

sofia
11-04-2009, 12:06 AM
They are setting up a

http://rzhblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/strawman.jpg

he's actually more intelligent than Caribou Barbie

dannno
11-04-2009, 12:10 AM
I will do no such thing.

akforme
11-04-2009, 12:12 AM
She was slightly better a governor than our last one who was as crooked as the day is long.

Fr3shjive
11-04-2009, 12:15 AM
She was slightly better a governor than our last one who was as crooked as the day is long.

Maybe, but we need to get past the lesser of two evils pick. If its between a Dem or Repub then we need to get a Liberty candidate to beat the neo con repub in the primary.

penguin
11-04-2009, 12:16 AM
IMHO the hatred towards Palin is that she seems like a regular person and not some intellectual elite. So the thrill of Palin for me is that she proves that anyone of us can run and win.

DamianTV
11-04-2009, 01:04 AM
You should support her because she has a Vagina!

I hate to soud as crass as I know I do, but beside the point of the vulgarity of the statement, too many people (women) wanted to vote for her for that reason and that reason alone. If you recall, some New York Talk Show had some crap about McCain was Black and Obama was white, and we heard comment after comment that people supported McCain (after they had been told he was black) because of his stance on the issues, when it was absolutely plain as day blatantly obvious taht the reason the people were siding with their candidates was based completely on race and not on the topics.

As far as my own support of Palin, she can kiss my ass. We do not need a bible thumping teletubbie douchebag anywhere close to a seat of power.

Epic
11-04-2009, 01:06 AM
You should support her because she has a Vagina!

I'll believe it when I see it.

WClint
11-04-2009, 01:27 AM
This is serious.

I've heard all of the "she is a bumbling idiot" arguments. I've heard her say dumb shit about Russia, I've seen some parts of her interview with Katey Couric.

But...

Those of you who support her, yeah I know, PRF's got gazillion of those:rolleyes:, please tell me why I should support Sarah Palin for whatever candidacy?...

Could be tricky...

1) If we were able to get a conserative women elected before the liberals, one who not has family but is also a successful happy women it would drive the liberals round the bend.

2) She would be able to throw those enviromarxists in the garbage heap of history and begin drilling in both Alaska and California
Sarah Palin Would Be Best VP For Ron Paul
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/2317

DirtMcGirt
11-04-2009, 01:33 AM
She is not part of the Harvard, Princeton, and Yale group think.

That's my only argument...

Bman
11-04-2009, 01:48 AM
I'll side with Jack Cafferty on this one.

YouTube - Jack Cafferty Tells Us How He Really Feels About Sarah Palin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc)

Liberty Star
11-04-2009, 01:53 AM
She's pretty charming overall and only a moderate neocon. But her foreign policy stance is problematic nonetheless. Despite economic troubles, she says that god blesses those who stand with Israel. If she is really serious about winning divine blessings and getting country out of this mess, shouldn't she be an America firster first and foremost?

Akus
11-04-2009, 01:58 AM
IMHO the hatred towards Palin is that she seems like a regular person and not some intellectual elite. So the thrill of Palin for me is that she proves that anyone of us can run and win.

Are you saying that being an intellectual elite is a liability. I personally do not want a "regular" person running the country. The office of the President is not your "regular" job.

By elite, I, of course, do not mean people like Bush, either or. They're elite all right, but they're as intellectual as the wood trim in my car is real. But what I do mean by elite is someone whose name is in the name of this message board. I would consider him elite because he is spremely versed in the economic issues, not because he winks at me.

I am still waiting for good serious real reasons to support Sarah Palin. I honestly want to hear the other side. Will I?:(

jack555
11-04-2009, 03:10 AM

A regular person is great. However they have to be able to carry themselves with dignity and not make a mockery out of themselve and their country. She would be an embarrassment because she says idiotic things on camera (often). You just can't have that.

Also she isn't as conservative as people on this forum would like.

DamianTV
11-04-2009, 03:24 AM
I'll believe it when I see it.

Im sure if you googled, you'd find some pictures of it somewhere...

Bucjason
11-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Support her if you agree with the things she says....how about that??

Working Poor
11-04-2009, 08:46 AM
In this thread you will try to convince me to support Sarah Palin....

Not on your life buddy

ForLiberty-RonPaul
11-04-2009, 08:58 AM
I'll side with Jack Cafferty on this one.

YouTube - Jack Cafferty Tells Us How He Really Feels About Sarah Palin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc)

this hurts my brain everytime i see it

CapitalistRadical
11-04-2009, 03:46 PM
I've got nothing. She has no libertarian credentials whatsoever.

Zippyjuan
11-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Sorry, I can't come up with any good reasons. That Sarah interview reminds me of this one. Maybe they went to the same schools?
YouTube - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww)

PatriotOne
11-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Depends if you want WWIII. She flies an Israel flag in her office. She is a brainwashed Christian Zionist who will easily be fooled (through the use of more false flag events) into allowing the U.S. to get into a holy war in the middle east. She is stupid and that's exactly why she was in office in the first place. Another brainwashed Christian like Bush for President? The One World Orders wet dream to kick start the world war they have been salivating over.