PDA

View Full Version : The National 9/12 Project is promoting www.ThisNovember5th.com

Jamsie 567
11-03-2009, 08:35 PM
This is pretty cool of them to add this to their site. One kind gesture deserves another so I am posting this up. Here is some of the information I learned about them at the Oath Keepers conference I recently attended.

This is what I understand...

Their holding a summit in DC on Dec 15 & 16. They are hoping to reach out to the liberty movement to try and gain our support. This is lead by Patrick Jenkins the guy who organized the big march in D.C.

If these guys actually started promoting our message they could be potentially a good alliance. They want to help promote certain candidates and go after certain measures that are unconstitutional.

They are going to set this up as PAC so they can crank funds into different projects. I am not saying empower them to take away anything that we have done. I am interested in seeing what people think about think about the idea.

The summit would consist of many different organizations: I am not sure who they all are yet but they want to include Campaign for Liberty from what I understood.

What do people think of this? Here is their site www.TheNational912Project.org

dr. hfn
11-03-2009, 11:01 PM
finally a united liberty front is emerging!

TER
11-03-2009, 11:03 PM
+1

Imperial
11-03-2009, 11:03 PM
I'd say go for it!