PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul talking about the flu shots with a cute Russian girl

ChooseLiberty
11-01-2009, 04:42 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul: government can quarantine people (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuB6SpwYrVg)

JoshLowry
11-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Excellent interview.

Americans are hopeless if they watch this and think he is not one of the most sane persons in Congress.

jmdrake
11-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Seems the foreign media is better to Dr. Paul than the U.S. What's that saying? A prophet has no honor is his own country? :(

Quote of the day. In response to Obama changing his mind to vaccinate his own daughters after saying at first that he wouldn't. "He probably thought it was in their best interests politically to do it. But isn't that sort of sad? That if he deep down in his heart didn't want his kids to have it he was willing to do this?"

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-01-2009, 05:12 PM
meh. Shes not my type.

youngbuck
11-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Is she from Russia? She doesn't seem to have a foreign accent, but, then again, I've heard that some Russians were taught to speak without a foreign accent during the cold war...

bucfish
11-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Oh my! cute Russian gals are my weakness. How does Ron Paul do it?

WClint
11-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Seems the foreign media is better to Dr. Paul than the U.S. What's that saying? A prophet has no honor is his own country? :(

Quote of the day. In response to Obama changing his mind to vaccinate his own daughters after saying at first that he wouldn't. "He probably thought it was in their best interests politically to do it. But isn't that sort of sad? That if he deep down in his heart didn't want his kids to have it he was willing to do this?"

I dont think RT is infact in favor of Ron Paul but rather see that he fits there bias which is anti-western status quo. I dont think shes even Russian looks like a mixed race.

qh4dotcom
11-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Is she from Russia? She doesn't seem to have a foreign accent, but, then again, I've heard that some Russians were taught to speak without a foreign accent during the cold war...

She's got a Russian last name and common first name