PDA

View Full Version : Ending the Fed - Vote by the people.

hahiownjoo
11-01-2009, 11:21 AM
After listening to Ron Paul's latest update on the audit bill, it seems like there is really no hope for it. The Fed has two years+ to start shredding like mad. Paul concluded that the dollar will probably fail before the audit even goes through. He also mentions how the bill might be manipulated enough therefore strengthening the Federal Reserve. Crisis = more government, right?

A few questions:
Can a vote by the people, a referendum?, work in this case?
Can we the people declare the Fed unconstitutional and therefore end it?

What would this take? How does it work? What are the chances?

- Nick

ronpaulhawaii
11-01-2009, 11:58 AM
After listening to Ron Paul's latest update on the audit bill, it seems like there is really no hope for it. The Fed has two years+ to start shredding like mad. Paul concluded that the dollar will probably fail before the audit even goes through. He also mentions how the bill might be manipulated enough therefore strengthening the Federal Reserve. Crisis = more government, right?

A few questions:
Can a vote by the people, a referendum?, work in this case?
Can we the people declare the Fed unconstitutional and therefore end it?

What would this take? How does it work? What are the chances?

- Nick

Welcome to the forum. I think our education efforts to stir the sleeping giant are more effective at this point. People thought there was no hope when we started the 1207 effort, I think joining in the existing lobbying efforts, swelling the 11/22 EtF events with 9/12ers, and going after Mel Watt are good starts...

paperplane
11-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the forum. I think our education efforts to stir the sleeping giant are more effective at this point. People thought there was no hope when we started the 1207 effort, I think joining in the existing lobbying efforts, swelling the 11/22 EtF events with 9/12ers, and going after Mel Watt are good starts...

hey, we should make it huge in hawaii! chee

Sandman33
11-01-2009, 01:03 PM
How can we use the constitution and the law to fight an entity that's unconstitutional and makes it's own laws?

ronpaulhawaii
11-01-2009, 01:33 PM
hey, we should make it huge in hawaii! chee

E komo mai :) Sadly, I no stay islansai fo yea's :eek:

How can we use the constitution and the law to fight an entity that's unconstitutional and makes it's own laws?

Lots of ways. I've always found that slipping a slim-jim/etc. into one is the single greatest multiplier of successful handoffs. People smile with much more frequency as well.

It is a rally cry that most of the sleeping giant will cheer to. The act of cheering to it, repeatedly, does have subtle and positive effects.

The Constitution is the legally correct point of reference that can ultimately be used to seize the moral high ground. Regardless of temporary outcomes, moral outrage remains the most powerful force in politics and maintaining the high ground is why RP (and, by extension, those of us who attempt to follow his lead) has been so successful at waking the sleeping giant. The GOP hacks are running around like headless chickens, O supporters are coming over everyday, we are making honest progress. Because we are "constitutionalists." While the sleeping giant may go through life, blissfully shallow, our common sense truths run deep and have an effect that happens so slowly as to usually be imperceptible.

I think, no matter the outcome and direction of the evolution of civilization, there will always be a "rules of the house" even if only in one's own world...

hahiownjoo
11-01-2009, 03:42 PM
I am new to all of this but everything is so divided. So many organizations to learn from and communicate with. The Continental Congress is going to be fun to watch I hope something develops from that.

Why can't we? We can use their very same scheme. Politics is just a popularity contest for the majority of the people anyways. Isn't there some sort of collecting signatures of 100,000,000 million Americans that could over ride Congress? Why not get that ball rolling?

paperplane
11-01-2009, 08:47 PM
E komo mai :) Sadly, I no stay islansai fo yea's :eek:

Lots of ways. I've always found that slipping a slim-jim/etc. into one is the single greatest multiplier of successful handoffs. People smile with much more frequency as well.

It is a rally cry that most of the sleeping giant will cheer to. The act of cheering to it, repeatedly, does have subtle and positive effects.

The Constitution is the legally correct point of reference that can ultimately be used to seize the moral high ground. Regardless of temporary outcomes, moral outrage remains the most powerful force in politics and maintaining the high ground is why RP (and, by extension, those of us who attempt to follow his lead) has been so successful at waking the sleeping giant. The GOP hacks are running around like headless chickens, O supporters are coming over everyday, we are making honest progress. Because we are "constitutionalists." While the sleeping giant may go through life, blissfully shallow, our common sense truths run deep and have an effect that happens so slowly as to usually be imperceptible.

I think, no matter the outcome and direction of the evolution of civilization, there will always be a "rules of the house" even if only in one's own world...

alojahs! wea u stay now?

ronpaulhawaii
11-01-2009, 08:57 PM
alojahs! wea u stay now?

I stay dakine Santa Fe, helping a friend with a campaign...

Pledge here (http://www.thisnovember5th.com/AdamKokesh.htm):D

Nice here, miss home...