PDA

View Full Version : Obama officially opens US to HIV-infected

WClint
10-31-2009, 01:35 PM
YouTube - Obama officially opens US to HIV-infected (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXceaTh6Dd4&feature=player_embedded)

Yieu
10-31-2009, 01:39 PM
Lifting a travel ban is not a bad thing for liberty.

noxagol
10-31-2009, 01:58 PM
Some would argue that HIV is a myth (not AIDS, which can be acquired from other means, such as malnutrition or drug use, the actual HIV virus).

Reason
10-31-2009, 02:08 PM
Haven't done enough research on this

UnReconstructed
10-31-2009, 02:50 PM
lifting ban on travel is good

acquiring more potential supporters for government health care bad

Dieseler
10-31-2009, 02:54 PM
What difference does it make? We got 10,000 illegals crashing the border everyday intent on dropping anchor babies and hiding or anticipating some Obamnesty which will lead to some Obamacare..
I wonder how many of those border crashers are carrying disease?

t0rnado
10-31-2009, 03:03 PM
This does nothing. There hasn't been a way to test if immigrants have HIV or AIDS anyways, so this doesn't do much of anything. Sure, people with HIV were "banned", but every single immigrant doesn't get tested for HIV when they enter the country.

This was just a PR move.

kathy88
10-31-2009, 03:08 PM
smokescreen while they eliminate more civil liberties

the neocons will be screaming about this

Dunedain
10-31-2009, 03:26 PM
So Obama has announced that millions of Africans with AIDS (1/4 of the population in some African nations) are now able to come to the U.S. to live of the teat of the government spread the AIDS virus. I fail to see how this is something to trumpet on national news or how it is good for the country in any way.

I think that Obama must be trying to completely ruin the country so we'll beg the communist government to give us a sack of rice to eat. We need to solve this situation and quick.

lester1/2jr
10-31-2009, 03:26 PM
he's given the gays this and the mathew shephard thing. both basically meaningless is practical terms.

Dunedain
10-31-2009, 03:31 PM
What difference does it make? We got 10,000 illegals crashing the border everyday intent on dropping anchor babies and hiding or anticipating some Obamnesty which will lead to some Obamacare..
I wonder how many of those border crashers are carrying disease?

Immigration is a major cause of many diseases. Locations were immigrants congregate in large numbers have the largest infection rates for AIDS, TB, and other infectious diseases. For example, a study revealed that 80% of the TB cases in New York were immigrants

http://www.americandaily.com/article/7751

At some point, making a positive case for unlimited immigration borders on being laughable...

Working Poor
10-31-2009, 04:09 PM
I don't believe the stuff about HIV. But, I know most people do.

If people understood how what you believe shapes everything in your life. Especially your heath and your wealth are affected by what you believe about yourself. Our thoughts have power. I believe God made us perfect like Him in His image. We are in the perfect environment for our life form. I believe people can be divine. So much is known about health it is not hard to stay healthy.

Atheist try to say they don't believe in anything they believe the HIV story, they believe the news stories so they do believe something they just don't think they do. I am sure an atheist is just as easily programed as anyone else.

I just can't allow myself to believe much of what the media says about anything. It is 99.99% BS imho

Working Poor
10-31-2009, 04:15 PM
//

Magicman
10-31-2009, 04:22 PM
Research Bob Beck Protocol and you'll get your answer to curing AIDS the answer is really cheap thats why the pharmaceutical companies never want the cure to be found out!